Will I graduate if I start studying acupuncture?

GeminiVirgo

Hi guys

I want to study acupuncture, but it is a lot of money...

My question:
If I start studying this will I graduate in 3 years?

I don't want to spend a lot of money for something I will fail or I will be not good at it. It's a hard decision I need to make, because it costs very much :sad:

Thank you all :kissing:

Attachments

• Acupuncture.jpg
    Acupuncture.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 39

rafaella

go for it:love:

I'm not seeing it. What did you see? Moon is void, Jup is combust. Mercury, the course in detriment of Jup. Also Moon trine Mars after sign change, this is significant, sign change indicates change of circumstances/ change of course or field... So there might be success but in something else, and perhaps not in 3 years.

Last edited:

tikana

Rafaella

see she is literally asking if she would be good at this
L10 is in 1st house

she will change school in mind though.

moon trines mars.. mars just changed signs .. mars is in her 1st house - bingo!

T

Last edited:

rafaella

Rafaella

see she is literally asking if she would be good at this
L10 is in 1st house

she will change school in mind though.

moon trines mars.. mars just changed signs .. mars is in her 1st house - bingo!

T

ok I rather go with the aspect of Mars and Jupiter, if we have to look to Mars. There is a square and mutually negative reception. So this won't be easy to study and course completion is not n 3 years, more like 5. Timing from Moon to Mars is 5,5, timing from Mars to Jup is 5. And whether its acupuncture.... Course is good, Mercury dignified, but with the state of Jupiter, querent will struggle.

tikana

sun corules 9th house - school the one she wants to get in she wont like bc it is too difficult
she picks another school

GeminiVirgo

hmmm...:unsure:

I'm starting tomorrow:smile: Here in Belgium you have just 2 schools where you can follow acupuncture. And the one I choose is a very good one. So also difficult.. After 3 or 5 years I will post the result :smile:

Is it possible that "change" is "the change in thinking, the change of who I am"? (Mars in 1th) Because acupuncture is a totally different kind of thinking and the philosophy of the treatments are different, it's something deep, like astrology. Can it be the change of my vision when I'm studying this or change of my future (after 5 years)?

rafaella

hmmm...:unsure:

I'm starting tomorrow:smile: Here in Belgium you have just 2 schools where you can follow acupuncture. And the one I choose is a very good one. So also difficult.. After 3 or 5 years I will post the result :smile:

Is it possible that "change" is "the change in thinking, the change of who I am"? (Mars in 1th) Because acupuncture is a totally different kind of thinking and the philosophy of the treatments are different, it's something deep, like astrology. Can it be the change of my vision when I'm studying this or change of my future (after 5 years)?

Well if you're starting this soon, you'll find soon enough what that change is. I doubt its anything to do with vision. To me it seems that its course change/ change of school/change in direction or profession. Not mental change.

Good luck! And please update!

Last edited: