Wealth, health, long lost father?

Terrabella

First I would like to say thank you for anyone who is even willing to take a look at my chart I know that there are seasoned professional astrologers on here that look at charts for free , and I want to say thank you so much for helping anyway that you can, in advance. I do not take your time from granted.
I too am trying to learn how to interpret charts and I'm quite interested in it and lately have been quite obsessive I must admit:biggrin:
The little bit of info very interesting which has happened to me recently in my life my father who I have never known has recently come back into my life right before I turn 29 (last year in the summer June to be exact). This was during my Saturn return in Scorpio in the fourth house. if somebody could please take a look at my chart interpret a couple of things for me that would be awesome.
Is there any indication of wealth, reuniting with my long-lost father and better health or recovery?. I should add that I've been suffering from a debilitating disease called ankylosing spondylitis for five years ( I believe this illness is karmic, I've been told this from a personal reading :sad:)and I'm hoping that with my father coming back into my life there will be some release in my soul and I may be on the better upper path to healing. Also with my father returning to me he has mentioned about possibly taking care of me financially in the future..sometimes it sounds like a fairy tale... I'll add that I was here in this forum before and I've matured quite a but since then.. So please forgive my selfish old posts I was going thru the beginning of my saturn Return and totally lost.Warm hugs to all..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 38

Oddity

It may be my computer, but when I open the attachment, your chart is maybe the size of a credit card - I can't see anything in it!

Could you try again, or attach a slightly bigger picture?

Marinka

I suggest that you take a look at the charts that others provide and also look at the notes in the "Read my chart" section on how to set up a chart.

Unfortunately, what happens is that people take quick glances at charts to see if they will do any interpretation and sometimes if they see a chart that is not easily readable, they just move to the next one and don't come back to the thread. In this case, I'm letting you know why I'm not spending any time on this request.