Do i look like a scorpio rising?

DuaneT

I'm also a Cancer sign with Scorpio Rising, and many people know that because of my eyes. My eyes are blue and people say they're very "intense". You have got the eyes of a Scorpio Rising for sure.

Zarathu

Account Closed
While you can certainly get a feel for a chart with the way you look, proper rectification requires about 10 events in your life which have to be reconnected using transits and Age harmonics to ascertain the correct birth time.

miquar

Hi. I think its likely that you are a scorpio rising. People with cardinal signs rising often have more elongated faces. Even more sparkley Scorpio rising people like Nicole Kidman often have that intensity in the eyes. Also, liking to wear black and wearing sunglasses indoors suggests this rising sign!

What an incredibly sensitive looking chart with Sun conjunct Chiron in Cancer and aspecting Neptune and Pluto, ruled by Moon in Cancer, as well as the probable Scorpio ascendant (maybe close to Pluto) and the 8th house emphasis.

Have you ever thought of developing your potential as some kind of healer? Perhaps you already do healing work of some kind?

Last edited:

Lin

I see the Plutonian influence....either from the Scorpio rising or Pluto rising in Libra.
Are you Russian?
Lainie

miquar

You must still be in your early twenties so it early days yet I guess. With a chart like that I'm sure you're here to heal in some way. I'd recommend good books on the elements, like Relating by Liz Greene, or Astrology, Pscyhology and the Four Elements, by Stephen Arroyo, to help you get your bearings. With such an extreme elemental bias its perhaps important that you get some outside perspective on exactly what it entails, and how your very watery way of adapting to life differs from most of the people around you.

Transiting Saturn will trigger your Sun Chiron Neptune Pluto configuration soon, so perhaps then you'll get some idea of what you would like to do with that watery energy.

*emma*

Banned
Oooh Tana, great pics!!! You could be either, dont forget both Libra and Scorpio are equalisers, justice wise.....and you have that mean look, punk...if you done wrong i will catch you!!!

Thats both libra and scorpio...though scorpio will bend societies rules whereas libra wont

Scorpio cares more than libra and is willing to do more about it ...you look like a scorpio rising but its not for sure

*emma*

Banned
Hahaha *emma* you feel attracted to my appearance, right? ;)
Its your Sun Square Mars :D

yes i feel both the libra & scorpio rising... if you nice to me - i am nice to you, its simple:)

How you know i have sun square mars??
its ok not attracted to you *like that*
your persona is good and respect like.....yep scorpio....never respected a flimsy libra hahaha.....theywear their shades poncy like..kidding....having said all that...you dont know if you have no birth time thatyou mayhave late libra on ascendant and pluto in first be responsible for the scorpio persona....
its possible...as i said before both libra and scorpio have this right and justice thing....i suppose one way to try and guess would be, what is your approach to situations? Do you think, oh hang on, lets hear both sides, lets think about it? Or do you instantly think, right thats it! scorpios dont dilly dally

be nice to you if you are to me is both libra and scorpio but scorpio MEANS it, libra just plays it

Lin

"Questions about my nationality please via PM "

LOL...how very Scorpio rising of you. As if after you posted a photo any information could get more personal.
I can say this because I also am Scorpio rising, and very rarely ...very rarely have posted my chart on any forum. So I understand.
LIN