Child's health

curiousgal

Am attaching with this post, my girl's horoscope. Since when she was born, she has been suffering ill health. And the problems she has, doctors say, would take a long time to recover.

I would therefore like for someone to read my chart here and tell me when her health is going to improve. Also, does she have balarishta? If yes, for how long is that period going to last and are there any remedies?

Last edited:

curiousgal

Herewith I am attaching my birth chart as well.
From my post in the "read my chart" section, I am copy pasting my content here as well.
"My daughter has multiple issues. Her primary problem though is that she is hypotonic (low muscle tone). She is in her 11th month now and has not yet gained neck control. She doesnt roll and but obviously, doesnt sit, crawl etc. She also has something called laryngotracheomalacia (Laryngotracheomalacia is a congenital anomaly of the upper respiratory tract, specifically, the larynx and trachea. There is collapse of the larynx and trachea during breathing, resulting in some airway obstruction, producing the coarse noise or 'stridor' that you hear). She also has a high arched palate and suffers from GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), which has now improved considerably (touchwood!)
She just lies the entire day. She never used to move her hands and legs like healthy babies do. She has started sucking her hands (abt a month back) and now her leg movements have just slightly improved. Her eye contact is not great, but again that too is much better. Meaning, when we talk she is now able to keep her attention focused on whoever is talking. She does not as yet have a social smile ie., she doesnt smile at us automatically....just once in a while.

She is definitely improving, even if it is little by little. She now resists when we give her physical therapy, which is a very good sign. Earlier she would just lie still and let us do whatever we want to with her hands and legs. Now she pulls her hands back.....I dont know if u can understand what I mean when I say she resists, but it is these small things that give us pleasure...really!

Am really concerned about her health. If it is gonna take a while for her to be fully ok so be it, but if we continue to see some progress, it wud keep us motivated as well.

Her not having neck control is what we think is the primary problem. Once that happens, we think the rest of her milestones will follow suit.

If any of you could provide a detailed response as to what timeframes we can expect what and also if she is really gonna be ok without any physical/mental impairments in the long run, it wud be much appreciated.
"

Virinchi

she will take lot of time than normal to improve.
when she is in between 3-4 years, she'll start improving faster.
throughout her growth, she'll face some or the other health issue but will overcome them.
her life will be at its best after she completes 22 yrs.
after that she can handle herself independently.

but initial 3 yrs are important for you to take care of her

curiousgal

Dear Virinchi,

Can you please elaborate as to how u arrived at this conclusion? Not that I know much abt astrology, but a cpl of ppl who I contacted with regards to my child's health seemed to indicate that she will start getting better when she is around 18 months and will fully recover by 3-4 yrs. Unfortunately in India, a child's horoscope is not interpreted until he/she turns 12 yrs old, so I have not been able to get much detail from anyone.
It is a pretty scary thought to acknowledge that my child is not gonna be ok for quite some time.
Can u please relook once again?
Apologies if I sound disrespectful of your reading, but pls understand that I am really really concerned abt my child here.

Virinchi

i dont follow outdated vedic methods, so no point in me elaborating and you comparing it with their inconsistent methods

Rajarshi

she will take lot of time than normal to improve.
when she is in between 3-4 years, she'll start improving faster.
throughout her growth, she'll face some or the other health issue but will overcome them.
her life will be at its best after she completes 22 yrs.
after that she can handle herself independently.

but initial 3 yrs are important for you to take care of her

Guidance from astrologer should be taken in proper spirit.

Full medical attention should be given to child.

Regards

Rajarshi

Virinchi

i can only say that 'i can understand your worry regarding your child's health' but in reality, i can't experience your pain nor see your worry.
only you know what is going on.
astrologer / doctor / friend /relative can never take your place for your kid.

if you want to compare astrologers and their methods, then just wait for 6 more months too see if situation improves as they said

Rajarshi

Herewith I am attaching my birth chart as well.

From my post in the "read my chart" section, I am copy pasting my content here as well.
"My daughter has multiple issues. Her primary problem though is that she is hypotonic (low muscle tone). She is in her 11th month now and has not yet gained neck control. She doesnt roll and but obviously, doesnt sit, crawl etc. She also has something called laryngotracheomalacia (Laryngotracheomalacia is a congenital anomaly of the upper respiratory tract, specifically, the larynx and trachea. There is collapse of the larynx and trachea during breathing, resulting in some airway obstruction, producing the coarse noise or 'stridor' that you hear). She also has a high arched palate and suffers from GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), which has now improved considerably (touchwood!)
She just lies the entire day. She never used to move her hands and legs like healthy babies do. She has started sucking her hands (abt a month back) and now her leg movements have just slightly improved. Her eye contact is not great, but again that too is much better. Meaning, when we talk she is now able to keep her attention focused on whoever is talking. She does not as yet have a social smile ie., she doesnt smile at us automatically....just once in a while.

She is definitely improving, even if it is little by little. She now resists when we give her physical therapy, which is a very good sign. Earlier she would just lie still and let us do whatever we want to with her hands and legs. Now she pulls her hands back.....I dont know if u can understand what I mean when I say she resists, but it is these small things that give us pleasure...really!

Am really concerned about her health. If it is gonna take a while for her to be fully ok so be it, but if we continue to see some progress, it wud keep us motivated as well.

Her not having neck control is what we think is the primary problem. Once that happens, we think the rest of her milestones will follow suit.

If any of you could provide a detailed response as to what timeframes we can expect what and also if she is really gonna be ok without any physical/mental impairments in the long run, it wud be much appreciated.
"

You have not attached your birth chart, though indicated above.

If you feel, you may attach the chart; the analysis of which may give some additional input about what steps should be taken to improve your child's health.

Regards & Best Wishes

Rajarshi

curiousgal

Thanks to the both of you, Virinchi as well as Rajarshi.
Sometimes, you only want to hear what you wanna and not the truth.
But obviously, it is pretty disheartening to even imagine that my child will go through this tough phase for such a long time.
All that I can do now is ensure she gets all medical help that she needs and pray to God.
Thank you once again and I will keep you posted on her progress.

Rajarshi

VEDIC charts of mother of the child are attached.

Attachments

• astro_2at_06_mother_of_ag_hw.23481.30924.gif
    astro_2at_06_mother_of_ag_hw.23481.30924.gif
    59.3 KB · Views: 36
  • vedic-chart-pdf.asp.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 53

Rajarshi

VEDIC charts of the child with navamsa, dasa etc

Attachments

• astro_2at_07_ag_hw.24242.55535 AG.gif
    astro_2at_07_ag_hw.24242.55535 AG.gif
    61.9 KB · Views: 43
  • astro_29at_07_ag_hw.24299.58380 AG NAVAMSA.gif
    astro_29at_07_ag_hw.24299.58380 AG NAVAMSA.gif
    60.2 KB · Views: 30
  • vedic-chart-pdf.asp-2 AG.pdf
    34.1 KB · Views: 50

Rajarshi

Hope you are not wearing the following gems, which may harm your second child.

1. Red Coral

2. Gomed

Please confirm.

Rajarshi

Mother's ascendant is Aries & Moon sign is Leo. Analysis of mother's chart shows that first child is represented by Sun which is strong, second child is represented by Venus which has interchanged constellation with Moon. Moon is debilitated in navamsa. Venus is in own house in natal chart with Mars. [ Moon has interchanged house with Sun and created a favourable yoga].

Venus will be exalted from 18.03.2013 for about 25 days , during which period the progress of the child should be noted for further discussion.

curiousgal

Dear Sir

You are absolutely right. My daughter is my second child. My first born is a boy.
Also, am not wearing any gems whatsoever.

We have a few doctor appointments this week as well as next. I do not see any miracles happening during these two appointments as they are only consultations, but am hopeful that the doctors/therapists would provide us ways and means to help my daughter meet her milestones.

I was looking at the charts that you attached (both mine as well as my daughter's). Both of them have something called "Bal. Dasa" with an associated timeframe. Has this got something to do with Balarishta?

Rajarshi

Dear Sir

I was looking at the charts that you attached (both mine as well as my daughter's). Both of them have something called "Bal. Dasa" with an associated timeframe. Has this got something to do with Balarishta?

"Bal. Dasa" means "Balance Dasa" and nothing to do with Balarishta.

Regards

curiousgal

Thank you for clarifying that.
As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, we had our first therapist appointment today. After evaluating our child, the therapist said that my daughter is going to take a lot of time to do even the basic stuff as her muscle tone is pretty low. But she asked us to get an opinion and more details as to how my daughter will progress and what to expect at what timeframes from the other doctor who we would be meeting next week.
Her tone did paint a grim picture to us as parents, because to a doctor or a therapist, it might just be a job where they have to help kids reach their goals, but to parents, it very disheartening.
I am losing my sanity....I really dont know how to remain strong...I shd say, I'm literally choking as I write this up. I know there is nothing that anyone on this forum can do, with respect to medical intervention or otherwise, am just venting out..am sorry! My heart feels so heavy....I never expected something of this sort ever!

dr. farr

Personally I think the fundamental (astrological) problem might be the conjunction of Mercury (nervous system) with Uranus (unusual and hard to diagnose conditions of health), occuring in Aries (relationship to the head), conjunct the high point of the chart (Uranus conjunct the MC), which gives an added emphasis to this situation (ie to the Mercury/Uranus configuration)

What can be done? In my opinion (since I am an cam practitioner) I suggest that you seek out REPUTABLE (and professional-level) alternative health advice and direction, such as ayurvedic, homeopathic or classical Chinese health practitioners.
Best wishes to you and your daughter!