Question re progressed chart verse progressed chart/with natal bi-wheel

Vista

I am a little confused. I am looking for information regarding reading ones progressed chart: What is more important, looking at the progressed chart as a "stand alone chart" like I would the natal, or is looking at the progressed chart as a a bi with the natal chart a better option?
For example: In a stand alone progressed chart with Taurus rising that I have been analyzing, the progressed Moon, Uranus and Pluto are in the progressed 5th house; however, if I look at it as a bi wheel with the Natal chart inner and the progressed outer, the Progressed Moon is in the 6th House just about ready to enter into the natal 7th house where Uranus and Pluto already are. So, my question is...which is more valid or accurate? The chart with the progressed Moon/Uranus/Pluto in the 5th house of the progressed chart or the progressed moon entering the 7th house of the natal chart along with Uranus and Pluto? Or should I look at both?? If both, which is stronger in it's accuracy?

Thanks for your help. I just finished Carol Rushman book on the art of Predictive astrology which was an excellent book, but i didn't find anything that addressed my specific questions.

Thanks for your help!
Vista

It's more important to do a bi wheel

What is more important, looking at the progressed chart as a "stand alone chart" like I would the natal, or is looking at the progressed chart as a a bi with the natal chart a better option?

Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars espec are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html

Vista

It's more important to do a bi wheel

Your natal chart is like a photograph as unique as your fingerprint, BUT the 10planets in the sky have not stayed where they were in your natal chart, they have all moved. Predictive astrology is mostly maths where those 10planets are now and the mathematical aspects they make to your natal charts ie: 180'=opposition, 90'=square, 60'=sextile and 120'=trine.

So your personality, grows, develops, changes, matures as we get older, this is reflected by your sun sign changing from it's natal position to the next sign along, so does your Asc and MC sign change. In fact from sun to mars espec are important, as the outer planets really don't move much, using a 'day for a year' secondary progressions.

If you want to research more into Secondary progressions try here
http://cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html

Thanks Astrologer50 for the comments and the link to the progressions. I appreciate it. Now, off to read the link...
Vista
icon7.gif