How will be this journey of broadening knowledge?

acmicasa

I am putting this question under career but this question is related to hobby.
After reading astrology for more than 4 years, Vedic and then western astrology, I have decided to fine tune knowledge using professional course. I have decided to join astrology school in January next year. I am joining weekend classes. Sometimes I have hectic schedule in my work environment, I don't know how much time I will be able to devote in classes and assignments. What does this chart tells about upcoming journey in expanding knowledge. The question that I asked was, "Will I prove to be a good Student in this professional astrology course which I will be joining in January?"

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    49.4 KB · Views: 38

rafaella

Well, I would like to hear your delineation. You want to do this professionally, then start by reading your own chart :w00t:

acmicasa

Well, I would like to hear your delineation. You want to do this professionally, then start by reading your own chart :w00t:

Lets break down the delineation step by step.
The querent is ruled by staurn and the co-significator is moon.
Quesited house is 9th house of higher learning/ astrology ruled by mercury and the co-significator of higher learning teaching is Jupiter.
Note the pluto (little significance in horary) is in first house.

Pluto in first indicates querent is obsessed about subject, very high intensity here. Saturn and Moon in the house of Sagittarius (natural house of learning/ house of jupiter) suggest querent having good thoughts about this subject.
The subject mercury is in its detriment in 12th house (natural house of hidden knowledge) and the co-significator is in the sign of scorpio (natural house of occult) the highest point 10th house. This suggest the institute is good for such learning but the mercury being in detriment suggest that people in general may not be having good opinion about it. Story of astrological schools!

Conjunction aspects
Mercury is applying to saturn in 12th house of unknown in the sign Sagittarius. This seems promising for what querent is expecting of in learning unknown facts about astrology. Moon is applying to mercury but have to change sign before it applies to mercury. The process of learning is going to be tough for querent, this may be explaining the fact that the querent has to take time off from his work to study the subject.
Sextile aspect
Jupiter is applying to saturn in the house of Sagittarius (12th) from the house of scorpio (10th), which is house of planet mars. This action is fruitful, suggesting, lectures are going to be good.

Now, whether querent will prove to be a good student, do I have to look for H5 from querent's H9. If that's the case, then student is ruled by saturn, received by Jupiter and Mercury both. Seems the querent will be good one.

In the end, I must admit delineation is biased :D

acmicasa

awww acmicasa

you make this forum proud

Good breakdown

T:biggrin:

Are you just saying it to because I just tried as a newbie or is it really good delineation. I can't believe myself :tongue:
I am still little skeptical as to how accurate my predictions can be while reading it through western methods. I feel confident enough about Vedic charts readings to certain extent but with western way of reading I am still skeptical. I just wish to have enough rookie knowledge of both the astrological schools before I join this course.
Your appreciation definitely helps me perceive myself going in right direction but still I like to be criticized wherever I have gone wrong/overlooked/missed something in the chart. So that I could search for it and read whatever I have missed.

tikana

Are you just saying it to because I just tried as a newbie or is it really good delineation. I can't believe myself :tongue:
I am still little skeptical as to how accurate my predictions can be while reading it through western methods. I feel confident enough about Vedic charts readings to certain extent but with western way of reading I am still skeptical. I just wish to have enough rookie knowledge of both the astrological schools before I join this course.
Your appreciation definitely helps me perceive myself going in right direction but still I like to be criticized wherever I have gone wrong/overlooked/missed something in the chart. So that I could search for it and read whatever I have missed.

Its rare that ppl throw in their interpretations. U tried and its good.. U should be proud ...

Chrysalis

Id use 11th instead of 9th as its an online course your doing, also moons placed there anyway. And then mars is nicely placed in your 9th of higher education.

Last edited:

acmicasa

Its not an online course. The classes will be held in the institute. Its a government recognized institute for astrology and Vedic science, and at the end of the course you get a degree certificate from the institute.:w00t:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Its not an online course. The classes will be held in the institute. Its a government recognized institute for astrology and Vedic science, and at the end of the course you get a degree certificate from the institute. :w00t:

Oh ok lol, thought id read "online" oh well my bad. Yes 9th it is then. Just dnt know now why moons in your 11th, it dnt make sense. Unless its 3rd from 9th for astrology (9th) teaching (3rd).

acmicasa

Oh ok lol, thought id read "online" oh well my bad. Yes 9th it is then. Just dnt know now why moons in your 11th, it dnt make sense. Unless its 3rd from 9th for astrology (9th) teaching (3rd).

Is it in good sense or bad ? I mean moon in 11th house.

Chrysalis

Regardless of why moons in the 11th house, i dnt think this course if you did end up doing it would be of any significant help to you. You obviously have to pay for this course dont you ?SN in your 2nd would be your money going down the drain.

You saturn are in your 12th not a good house for achievement, and mercury receives you by detriment, so i think your going to be wasting your time doing it. I wouldn't expect any aspect made in the 12th to be beneficial and you and the course are both in the 12th.

acmicasa

You obviously have to pay for this course dont you ?SN in your 2nd would be your money going down the drain.
Yes, but the amount is very less. May be a way to encourage people to take up the course.

You saturn are in your 12th not a good house for achievement, and mercury receives you by detriment, so i think your going to be wasting your time doing it. I wouldn't expect any aspect made in the 12th to be beneficial and you and the course are both in the 12th.
This does concerns me.

Chrysalis

Why do they need to encourage people to take up the course ?

If they're needing to drop the price to encourage people to join the course, is this not telling you something ? If its a good course no matter how much the course is people will join, and the course will most likely be always fully booked and hard to get into.

So the question is why so cheap ? Have you spoken to anyone firsthand who's done the course to ask how it was etc ?

acmicasa

Why do they need to encourage people to take up the course ?
It is because they want to preserve the culture of Vedic science and astrology. They fought really hard, and they won in the court to bring this course in mainstream education. The other party in the case was none other than left liberals which denounced astrology as a science. They have kept the course tuition fee low, so as to encourage anyone who wants to do course but does not have enough money to pay can also study it.

If its a good course no matter how much the course is people will join, and the course will most likely be always fully booked and hard to get into.
The course is always fully booked. I wanted to join in July but I was late in applying and my application was rejected as there was no seats available for another student. They take interview before accepting a student.

Have you spoken to anyone firsthand who's done the course to ask how it was etc ?
No, I couldn't get a chance to meet any astrology student, as the session was yet to start in July when I went in there with my application. Its among few institute which is recognized by government. One thing I know about this institute is that there are some good teachers.

Last edited: