Traditional astrology chart - Online calculator

kaktuzz

Hello,

there are some new add-ons in traditional astrology section again :)

1) Lot of Fortune / Lot of Spirit / Lot of Eros - Step by Step Online Calculator
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/part-of-fortune-lot-of-fortune-online-calculator
- an easy tutorial, how to calculate all of these lots by hand

2) Vimshottari Dasha Periods - Sidereal Timing Technique Online Calculator
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/dasha-vedic-astrology-online-calculator
- more informations about this technique:
http://theastrologypodcast.com/2019/02/18/the-vimshottari-dasha-system-in-vedic-astrology/

Attachments

• astroseek_lots_01.gif
    astroseek_lots_01.gif
    66.7 KB · Views: 38
  • seek_dasha_01.gif
    seek_dasha_01.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 45

JUPITERASC

Hello,

there are some new add-ons in traditional astrology section again :)

1) Lot of Fortune / Lot of Spirit / Lot of Eros - Step by Step Online Calculator
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/part-of-fortune-lot-of-fortune-online-calculator
- an easy tutorial, how to calculate all of these lots by hand

2) Vimshottari Dasha Periods - Sidereal Timing Technique Online Calculator
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/dasha-vedic-astrology-online-calculator
- more informations about this technique:
http://theastrologypodcast.com/2019/02/18/the-vimshottari-dasha-system-in-vedic-astrology/
Thanks kaktuzz :smile:

kaktuzz

Hello,

there are some new SIDEREAL tools and search engine calculators.
All these search/return tools are available for various Aynamsas - so I guess they might be used also for Traditional astrology :)

1) Basic Sidereal Calculator (Sidereal Birth/Transit/Synastry chart
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-astrology-chart-calculator

2) Sidereal Returns on Particular X° degree
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-ingresses-planet-returns-calculator

3) Sidereal Natal Transits Search Engine
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-natal-transits-astrology-calculator

Attachments

• seek_sid_02.gif
    seek_sid_02.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 44
  • seek_sid_01.gif
    seek_sid_01.gif
    17 KB · Views: 51

JUPITERASC

Hello,

there are some new SIDEREAL tools and search engine calculators.
All these search/return tools are available for various Aynamsas - so I guess they might be used also for Traditional astrology :)

1) Basic Sidereal Calculator (Sidereal Birth/Transit/Synastry chart
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-astrology-chart-calculator

2) Sidereal Returns on Particular X° degree
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-ingresses-planet-returns-calculator

3) Sidereal Natal Transits Search Engine
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/sidereal-natal-transits-astrology-calculator

Thanks kaktuzz
very useful
sidereal western astrologers have difficulties finding FREE online chart calculation
that is also reliable :smile:

we continue to lack a sidereal board on our forum
I shared your good news on a chat thread
where a sidereal discussion is currently https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=962375&postcount=694

but anything is possible

kaktuzz

Attachments

• trad_style_000.png
    trad_style_000.png
    96.8 KB · Views: 45
  • trad_style_010.png
    trad_style_010.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 48
  • trad_style_020.png
    trad_style_020.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 47
  • trad_style_030.png
    trad_style_030.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 48
  • trad_style_05.jpg
    trad_style_05.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 42

little

OK, I will try to implement it :) ... and most probably I will send you some examples for confirmation/approval, if it matches also the DELPHIC ORACLE and PORPHYRIUS MAGUS :innocent:
(I don't have these softwares and I can test these distributions calculations according to this Janus 5.1 video only)

Hi, will you be considering distribution through the bounds on your site? Can't find any site online yet to offer this option.
For primaries, is there an option to choose significator other than Asc/MC?
Thanks!

kaktuzz

Hi,

will you be considering distribution through the bounds on your site
I would like to and I already have some unfinished testing page ... I just have to find some time to finish it :innocent:

For primaries, is there an option to choose significator other than Asc/MC?
Unfortunatelly no. Calculation was too complicated and I wasn't able to do it correctly/properly; so I rather kept only ASC & MC option (this calculation is much simpler)

JUPITERASC

JUPITERASC

Hi,
I would like to and I already have some unfinished testing page ... I just have to find some time to finish it :innocent:
Unfortunatelly no. Calculation was too complicated and I wasn't able to do it correctly/properly;

so I rather kept only ASC & MC option (this calculation is much simpler)
kaktuzz your site offers multitudes of options for FREE

that are unavailable anywhere else for FREE :smile:
much appreciated - many thanks

little

Hi,

Unfortunatelly no. Calculation was too complicated and I wasn't able to do it correctly/properly; so I rather kept only ASC & MC option (this calculation is much simpler)

Thank you! Looking forward to the bounds directions, and you can consider the free Morinus software if require comparison testing.

kaktuzz

requires so much work
and so unsurprisingly
no site offers distribution through the bounds calculations for free :smile:
you can buy the software from https://www.astrology-x-files.com/software/
and also
at https://patrickwatsonastrology.com/store/

Hello! :smile:

I followed this article
www.sevenstarsastrology.com/astrological-predictive-techniques-primary-directions-1-ascensions-bounds/

and finally implemented "Distribution through the Bounds - Online calculator" :)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/distribution-directions-through-the-bounds-astrology-calculator

I used this simple method using ascensional (rising) times:

Let’s return to Kurt Cobain. He was born at about 47 North, for latitude, and his Ascendant is Virgo. At the intersection of latitude 47 and the sign Virgo, you will find the ascensional time of 40°29′. Dividing by 30 we get 1°21′ or 1.35°, which is our conversion factor. In other words, while the Ascendant is in Virgo, we pretend that 1° of zodiacal longitude is equivalent to 1.35 years of life (about 1 year, 4 months, and 1 week).

Bounds of Virgo
Kurt’s Ascendant is at 20 Virgo in the bound of Jupiter but the bound switches to that of Mars in a degree, and thus at about age 1 year, 4 months. Mars rules that time in the life until the Ascendant enters the bound of Saturn which starts at 28 Virgo, 8 degrees past the Ascendant. We calculate the entry into the Saturn bound as 8*1.35=10.8 years, or about 10 years and 9 1/2 months of age. In other words, from about age 1 1/2 until almost age 11, Mars is the lord of the time, and will set the tone for events. The Saturn bound lasts for 2 degrees, or 2.7 years (1.35*2=2.7), until he is about 13 1/2. After that point the Ascendant enters the first bound of Libra, which is another Saturn bound.

Bounds of Libra
When entering a new sign we have to find the conversion factor for the new sign. However, in this case it is easy, because Virgo and Libra have the same ascensional times, and thus the same conversion factor. That Mars and Saturn as time lords set the tone during Kurt’s childhood for the other directions is significant, particularly in relation to our speculations about the meaning of the Jupiter and Venus directions above.

Could you please check if everything works correctly? :sideways:

Attachments

• seek_distributions.gif
    seek_distributions.gif
    24 KB · Views: 45

JUPITERASC

Hello! :smile:

I followed this article
www.sevenstarsastrology.com/astrological-predictive-techniques-primary-directions-1-ascensions-bounds/

and finally implemented "Distribution through the Bounds - Online calculator" :)
horoscopes.astro-seek.com/distribution-directions-through-the-bounds-astrology-calculator

I used this simple method using ascensional (rising) times:

Let’s return to Kurt Cobain. He was born at about 47 North, for latitude, and his Ascendant is Virgo. At the intersection of latitude 47 and the sign Virgo, you will find the ascensional time of 40°29′. Dividing by 30 we get 1°21′ or 1.35°, which is our conversion factor. In other words, while the Ascendant is in Virgo, we pretend that 1° of zodiacal longitude is equivalent to 1.35 years of life (about 1 year, 4 months, and 1 week).

Bounds of Virgo
Kurt’s Ascendant is at 20 Virgo in the bound of Jupiter but the bound switches to that of Mars in a degree, and thus at about age 1 year, 4 months. Mars rules that time in the life until the Ascendant enters the bound of Saturn which starts at 28 Virgo, 8 degrees past the Ascendant. We calculate the entry into the Saturn bound as 8*1.35=10.8 years, or about 10 years and 9 1/2 months of age. In other words, from about age 1 1/2 until almost age 11, Mars is the lord of the time, and will set the tone for events. The Saturn bound lasts for 2 degrees, or 2.7 years (1.35*2=2.7), until he is about 13 1/2. After that point the Ascendant enters the first bound of Libra, which is another Saturn bound.

Bounds of Libra
When entering a new sign we have to find the conversion factor for the new sign. However, in this case it is easy, because Virgo and Libra have the same ascensional times, and thus the same conversion factor. That Mars and Saturn as time lords set the tone during Kurt’s childhood for the other directions is significant, particularly in relation to our speculations about the meaning of the Jupiter and Venus directions above.

Could you please check if everything works correctly?
:sideways:
Thanks kaktuzz :smile:
with the proviso that I'm no expert
I intend to check your new feature when time permits
perhaps others as well shall appreciate this new and useful feature
and update you with any observed anomalies

kaktuzz

Attachments

• seek_distribuce_04.gif
    seek_distribuce_04.gif
    15.1 KB · Views: 42
  • seek_distribuce_01.gif