Magi astrology and Juno

gesura

I have Juno in Virgo conj. south node in the 8th house.

Could anyone tell me a little about the meaning of Juno in magi astrology?

Thanx

Selene

Juno, as someone stated above, is the most sexual planet according to the Magi.

Chiron makes love and June has raw sex is how the planet energies are characterized.

Claire19

I have Juno in Virgo conj. south node in the 8th house.

Could anyone tell me a little about the meaning of Juno in magi astrology?

Thanx
They feel that it is sexual and it is in the 8th but in Virgo??? I dont know.
it is opposing north node which is what we look at rather than the south node. It is the lover, the courtesan and casual affair apparently. It is uncommitted love, they feel......

Were you a vestal virgin or temple prostitute in the past......:biggrin:.
I have it conjunct Jupiter from the 9th and I do always have opportunities for affairs and with married men and often right under the nose of the wife when I am travelling and I have only had affairs with foreign men. It is also sextile Sun and with the transitting Sun in conjunction this year and last I have had opportunities for casual sex and with married men whilst abroad. I am not into married men so didnt take up any of the offers.

Last edited:

Claire19

Juno, as someone stated above, is the most sexual planet according to the Magi.

Chiron makes love and June has raw sex is how the planet energies are characterized.
Chiron has to do with healing others but not being able to heal own wounds from what I read. I am skeptical about the role of this asteroid or comet or whatever it is.

Olaven

Juno and function in chart!

When I discovered the lies and cheating my so-called best friend had put forth the last 10 month, Retrograde Mercury AND Retrograde Juno both was aspecting(conj) Natal Juno/Pluto in both charts! And I was at a destination where all this points was crossing in the heaven(AstroCartoGraphy)! BUT I was discovering it from the other side of earth from where the cheating person was on that time. I discovered this through mail and SMS! And this was a person who said that our love was from an earlier lifetime. And that God was blessing our relationship.
So Juno is much involved in deception and lies in love - I think!

God Bless

Pallas-trine-Mars

Where did u get that idea from? It sounds like Neptune more.:biggrin:
Agreed, I have Juno on my ascendant and it irks me so much how some people can be so foolish, and Neptune has earned that reputation as deceived and deceiver.

Juno is not a planet so let us not get carried away with this one.
I don't care if it's just a lumpy mass of rock and metal, it was amongst the planets once upon a time. It's usually called the 'planet' of marriage and I kind of agree, it seems more like a serious Venus - not just petty, shallow attraction, but deep, loyal ones and all the challenges that come with them. It's less optimistic about new partnerships, more inclined to reminisce and analyze pitfalls than just change partners, doesn't just want to be the "woman behind the man" and feels more on equal terms with men than Venus. Wilma Flintstone, Alice Kramden (Honeymooners) reminds me of a Juno type, sorry about the oversimplification. This is coming from chart research (like rulers and important planets conjunct Juno), like Gabrielle Union who has Juno combust, and transit experiences.

Hi,

Juno is important in Magi Astrology. It is the planet of sex and infidelity.

http://www.jupitersweb.com/magi_astrology_aspects.htm

OMG!!!
Again, as someone with Juno on ascendant I disagree with the infidelity thing, jealousy maybe. I don't like Magi, well I don't really get it, IMO some of their theories are ridiculous to me.

http://www.helenaastrologer.com/magi_lessonsyms.htm

Neptune is NOT that good and certainly doesn't rule some of those things.

Last edited:

Olaven

Hi again!

I did not mean that Juno was the infidel part of the situation. Juno and Mercury was the discovering part of the situation. The infidels was part of Juno/Pluto in the 1 house AND Chiron in 6 house in opposition to Uranus in 12 house. But self-delusion about the power of the attraction that Juno/Pluto has with its 1 house is part of the ability to use charm as a mean to get power over males!

I think that is some of the answer about this person(there are other things going on in this chart)

Blessed be

Fulcrum

They feel that it is sexual and it is in the 8th but in Virgo??? I dont know.

I don't think the Magi make very much of sign placement, at least not as much as they do about aspects and planetary geometry.

Chiron has to do with healing others but not being able to heal own wounds from what I read. I am skeptical about the role of this asteroid or comet or whatever it is.

That's true in traditional/modern/non-Magi astrology, but the Magi have a somewhat different view, one could almost say a maverick or iconoclastic view, of Chiron and Juno. (And, for that matter, of Ceres, Sappho, and Sedna.) They place primary importance on Chiron as an indicator of True Romance and on Juno as an indicator of Hott Sexx.

I think that in their efforts to attract new members, they have adopted the KISS approach (Keep It Simple, Silly) and refer to actual planets and asteroids alike simply as planets. Otherwise they have to keep drawing the distinction.

Where did u get that idea from? It sounds like Neptune more.:biggrin:

Probably from the laundry list of interpretations found at the Magi Society's site, to which OMG has pointed.

Personally, I'm on the fence about it. I've seen synastry charts (Joanne Woodward/Paul Newman, Chuck'n'Di, and all the usual suspects) drawn and interpreted by both the Magi and non-Magi camps that both seem to make a whole lot of sense. I see merit in both approaches, but then again I haven't been doing this for very long and am still very much in the process of intuiting what works for me personally.

And until the Magi see fit to come across with more data besides how Charlie Sheen is supremely neurotic, I'm reserving the right to be a little skeptical on their interpretation of Sappho. They haven't updated their site in months except for their Lucky Days calendar.