Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Blaze

Account Closed
In Scorpio. Only in earlier deg than me and isn't retrograde.

She and I are actually nearly an astrological twin. She has several placements similar to me, just in either earlier or later deg. Moon in Aries but in 12H, Mars in 5H but in Leo, 2H Gemini Sun in later deg, Cap MC and conj Neptune, and also 1H Taurus Venus unaspected. Other placements are less intense/analytical than me.

So her seventh lord is Mars, then Sun - what's her Mercury doing? Mars is also square Venus, by sign, so that adds a slight tinge to her seventh house as well.

petosiris

Banned
Nah, monotheists don’t like sharing power.

The one true God has dominion over all things, and is dependent upon no other being in the administration of his government. Sir Newton reasoned similarly:

''At the beginning of the theological section of the General Scholium, Newton articulates an expression of the design argument by stating that the “most beautiful System of the Sun, Planets, and Comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful being.” He goes on to say that “if the fixed Stars are the centers of other like systems, these, being form’d by the like wise counsel, must be all subject to the dominion of One”. He then describes this Being:

This Being governs all things, not as the soul of the world, but as Lord over all: And on account of his dominion he is wont to be called Lord God Παντοκράτωρ, or Universal Ruler. For God is a relative word, and has a respect to servants; and Deity is the dominion of God not over his own body, as those imagine who fancy God to be the soul of the world, but over servants. The supreme God is a Being eternal, infinite, absolutely perfect; but a being, however perfect, without dominion, cannot be said to be Lord God; for we say, my God, your God, the God of Israel, the God of Gods, and Lord of Lords; but we do not say, my Eternal, your Eternal, the Eternal of Israel, the Eternal of Gods; we do not say, my Infinite, or my Perfect: These are titles which have no respect to servants. The word God usually signifies Lord; but every lord is not a God. It is the dominion of a spiritual being which constitutes a God; a true, supreme or imaginary dominion makes a true, supreme or imaginary God. And from his true dominion it follows, that the true God is a Living, Intelligent, and Powerful Being; and from his other perfections, that he is Supreme, or most Perfect.'' - quoted from Snobelen, S. D. (2005). Isaac Newton, Socinianism and" the One Supreme God". BRILLS STUDIES IN INTELLECTUAL HISTORY, 134, 241.

JUPITERASC

Nah, monotheists don’t like sharing power.
The one true God has dominion over all things, and is dependent upon no other being in the administration of his government. Sir Newton reasoned similarly:
''At the beginning of the theological section of the General Scholium, Newton articulates an expression of the design argument by stating that the “most beautiful System of the Sun, Planets, and Comets, could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful being.” He goes on to say that “if the fixed Stars are the centers of other like systems, these, being form’d by the like wise counsel, must be all subject to the dominion of One”. He then describes this Being:

Newton was wrong: Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity :smile:

and warn Einstein is next
NEWTON is widely regarded as the greatest scientist of all time.
However, groundbreaking black hole research
has now disproved Newton’s theory of gravity
– and even Albert Einstein’s theories
are “starting to fray around the edges”, a scientist has warned.
University of California’s Professor Andrea Ghez has announced
Einstein’s theory of general relativity still holds up – for now.

Professor Ghez said:
”Einstein’s right, at least for now.
We can absolutely rule out Newton’s law of gravity :smile:

Our observations are consistent with Einstein’s theory of general relativity"
https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...ton-theory-gravity-albert-einstein-black-hole
This Being governs all things, not as the soul of the world, but as Lord over all: And on account of his dominion he is wont to be called Lord God Παντοκράτωρ, or Universal Ruler. For God is a relative word, and has a respect to servants; and Deity is the dominion of God not over his own body, as those imagine who fancy God to be the soul of the world, but over servants. The supreme God is a Being eternal, infinite, absolutely perfect; but a being, however perfect, without dominion, cannot be said to be Lord God; for we say, my God, your God, the God of Israel, the God of Gods, and Lord of Lords; but we do not say, my Eternal, your Eternal, the Eternal of Israel, the Eternal of Gods; we do not say, my Infinite, or my Perfect: These are titles which have no respect to servants. The word God usually signifies Lord; but every lord is not a God. It is the dominion of a spiritual being which constitutes a God; a true, supreme or imaginary dominion makes a true, supreme or imaginary God. And from his true dominion it follows, that the true God is a Living, Intelligent, and Powerful Being; and from his other perfections, that he is Supreme, or most Perfect.'' - quoted from Snobelen, S. D. (2005). Isaac Newton, Socinianism and" the One Supreme God". BRILLS STUDIES IN INTELLECTUAL HISTORY, 134, 241.

Gemini888

So her seventh lord is Mars, then Sun - what's her Mercury doing? Mars is also square Venus, by sign, so that adds a slight tinge to her seventh house as well.
Not sure what you mean by Mars. She has Libra Des. Or are you talking about Pluto? Merc in Cancer in 3H. And no Venus is unaspected. Mars does have a square though, with Pluto.

Gemini888

Sounds like people don't bother to read even a translated chapter of these books, let alone study the scriptures (what other books are so often misquoted without being even fully read?).
Not sure if you are referring to me but I couldn't find Rudy's quote anywhere on the Internet. It doesn't fit any known official bible translation, not at least by 100%. So if this is a new version I don't know I'd like to be enlightened :)

Gemini888

Newton was wrong: Scientists dismiss Newton's theory of gravity :smile:

and warn Einstein is next
NEWTON is widely regarded as the greatest scientist of all time.
However, groundbreaking black hole research
has now disproved Newton’s theory of gravity
– and even Albert Einstein’s theories
are “starting to fray around the edges”, a scientist has warned.
University of California’s Professor Andrea Ghez has announced
Einstein’s theory of general relativity still holds up – for now.

Professor Ghez said:
”Einstein’s right, at least for now.
We can absolutely rule out Newton’s law of gravity :smile:

Our observations are consistent with Einstein’s theory of general relativity"
https://www.express.co.uk/news/scie...ton-theory-gravity-albert-einstein-black-hole
I know this is an argument against PT's claim of an almighty God, but there's actually nothing to be ashamed about. Scientists have always been wrong from time to time. Newton disproved the old scientists and then he himself was disproved by Einstein, and now it's Einstein's turn to be disproved. It's called progression.

Gemini888

Is Pluto the only controlling one in a chart or is it really Saturn
Depends on the chart. Sometimes even Mars or Jupiter becomes the controller. Someone told me I had a chart of a person with violent tendency and Saturn was acting as a regulator of my behavior. That was the first time someone put such an emphasis on my Saturn. I previously thought Pluto was the controller because it's involved in a T-square. Over the time ppl have different opinions on which planet has the most influence on me. Recently David told me my Jupiter is the controller because the power of Pluto and Mars redirect to it.

My Saturn is in Pisces and in 12H btw.

Gemini888

Hereditary family karma: when JFK and RFK killed Marilyn Monroe, got killed themselves and then their granddaughter dies shortly before Marilyn Monroe’s 57th anniversary of her death.

“Death is the latest in a long lost of tragedies for the Kennedy family.” CNN
Fun fact: JFK and Monroe were Gemini :tongue:

SunConjunctUranus

Not sure if you are referring to me but I couldn't find Rudy's quote anywhere on the Internet. It doesn't fit any known official bible translation, not at least by 100%. So if this is a new version I don't know I'd like to be enlightened :)

Same context, KJV just making it little bit clearer, practically speaking. Both versions are not a positve assertation to astrologers as you said.

Last edited:

david starling

Mythology-wise, yes God is an astrological planet. He is Jupiter, the God of all Gods.

That was during the tropical Age of Sagittarius, which is still in effect as background to the Age of Capricorn. The real power now is Saturn, on the mundane level. The early Roman Catholic Church named Saturn biblically as "Satan", the Great Adversary, and Prince of this World, meaning controller of all mundane affairs. There was a Church claim that Jupiter was a demon, chosen and trained by Satan to impersonate the true One God.

david starling

Sun in tropical Virgo in 2 days. Venus is verging on tropical Virgo--ingress in just 2 hours from now.
Exact Venus/Mars conj in 3 days.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Not sure what you mean by Mars. She has Libra Des. Or are you talking about Pluto? Merc in Cancer in 3H. And no Venus is unaspected. Mars does have a square though, with Pluto.

I'd count her Pluto in the 8th house then. Whole signs more accurate in my experience.

And by Mars I mean the chain of dependence - Pluto in Scorpio is ruled by Mars> Mars in Leo is ruled by Sun > Sun in Gemini is ruled by Mercury > Mercury in Cancer is ruled by Moon > Moon in Aries is ruled by Mars. The cycle between them colors the 8th house.

Her chart is very unlike mine, which is very straight forward, due to having many domicile planets. In essence: my chart has many independent planets, though, three of them fight among each other with Saturn being the one dealing with the other two.

Ukpoohbear

Fun fact: JFK and Monroe were Gemini :tongue:

Nooooooo....they’re everywhere!! :tongue:

My first serious relationship was with a guy born on June 1st same as Marilyn Monroe. He’s got a lot of charisma but nothing more similar to MM. He has Moon and Scorpio rising, Moon in 1st squats Jupiter and Venus in 5th opposite Pluto in 11th, which helps with the charisma too but also made him a philanderer lol

SunConjunctUranus

Nooooooo....they’re everywhere!! :tongue:

My first serious relationship was with a guy born on June 1st same as Marilyn Monroe. He’s got a lot of charisma but nothing more similar to MM. He has Moon and Scorpio rising, Moon in 1st squats Jupiter and Venus in 5th opposite Pluto in 11th, which helps with the charisma too but also made him a philanderer lol

What is your sun sigm?