Bow to leper messiah!

Cold Fusion

No, I read and study the context.

2+Corinthians+6-14+Do+Not+Be+Unequally+Yoked+WIth+Unbelievers+silver.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Cold Fusion

The Scriptures use allegories of lions (Jesus and Satan), serpents (Satan and Christians) and other creatures in both positive and negative aspects. In the same way the uncleanliness of dogs is suggestive of an apostate who renounces holiness for the previous dirt, while the obedience of dogs is suggestive of someone zealous for God, so that John Calvin says to this effect ''A dog barks when his master is attacked. I would be a coward if I saw that God's truth is attacked and yet would remain silent.'' Misrepresenting Jesus' words is a slander - Bark Bark.

You're honestly not making a connection with astrology?

petosiris

Banned
Understand???

Yes, when a heretic comes to you with a novel teaching, read the next line. ''For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.'' We are not to judge hypocritically and harshly with unforgiveness in mind, or superficially (Elsewhere he says ''Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.'' (John 7:24) or falsely (for that would be false witness).

We are called to discern dogs, pigs and false prophets in the next few verses. This is not possible without judgement. Of course believers are expected to stay far away from such sins for death or to sincerely and vigorously repent for them.

Cold Fusion

Yes, when a heretic comes to you with a novel teaching, read the next line. ''For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.'' We are not to judge hypocritically and harshly with unforgiveness in mind, or superficially (Elsewhere he says ''Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.'' (John 7:24) or falsely (for that would be false witness).

We are called to discern dogs, pigs and false prophets in the next few verses. This is not possible without judgement. Of course believers are expected to stay far away from such sins for death or to sincerely and vigorously repent for them.

Do you consider Satan to be holier than dogs?

petosiris

Banned
Were you a bondservant when called? Do not be concerned about it. (But if you can gain your freedom, avail yourself of the opportunity.) - 1 Corinthians 7:21

Of course the slave is not to rebel, take arms or anything like that which is also true of any true Christian free man.

Cold Fusion

Were you a bondservant when called? Do not be concerned about it. (But if you can gain your freedom, avail yourself of the opportunity.) - 1 Corinthians 7:21

Of course the slave is not to rebel, take arms or anything like that which is also true of any true Christian free man.

We will have to agree to disagree on that.

Cold Fusion

You will not be the only one going through the wide gate. Jesus calls the sinners to repentance not the righteous.

I don't steal, I don't murder, I'm not sexually immoral. I just don't believe "God" is what he appears to be and refuse to bow.

1bg6xy.jpg

Last edited: