Read This Chart??? Interested In The squares

Evex11

Nevermind. its a Friends Chart and I Can't figure out how to upload on mobile

Nevermind. Its a friends Chart and I Can't Figure out how to upload on Mobile

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
I can't access the chart. Since it's in Google, only people who have it shared to their email can access it. There's no way you can share it with everyone here, so you need to post it in a form accessible to everyone, either as an image or, if you're using a laptop or desktop computer, you can post it as an attachment.

It sounds like this isn't your chart. What's your relationship to the person whose chart it is? How is her chart relevant to you? It's highly unethical to ask astrological questions about someone else, unless it's a celebrity whose life is public knowledge and you're using their chart to understand how astrology plays out in people's lives in general, or it's an astrological question personally relevant to you that affects your relationship with this person. Just, "What is this person's life like?" is not an ethical question, especially if they haven't given you permission to ask it.

It's also against the rules of this forum to post birth information, names, or other identifying details about people who are not you and not celebrities, unless they have specifically given you permission to post those details in a publicly accessible forum. You may post a chart with the birth details edited out, if you have an ethical reason for doing so, but keep the other person anonymous.