Help!Transit Jupiter conjunct natal Uranus (while Transit Mars squares natal Uranus)

kstina

Hi,

Ok, (let me take a deep breathe...)... Some Background: This year the Jupiter transit is going through my 3rd house (I have natal Jup, Moon and Uranus there) My Jupiter is also in Scorpio. So far so good right? No... not really.

I've just learned about the aspect for a transit Jupiter conjunct a natal Uranus while I was today's years old... Pretty cool stuff to say the least, and at first I was happy to know about this.

It so happens that this year's Jupiter transit will hit (conjunct) on my natal Uranus:

• (at 0 degrees)
  • starting 11/16/18 thru 11/25.
  • (As most of you know this aspect happens like at or around every 20 years or so)

However, at the same time, I also have a transiting Mars square my natal Uranus

• (anywhere from 2 to 1 degrees over that same period: 11/16-11/25).........:crying:

I'm worried sick, because all the info I'm finding on the transiting Mars aspect to my natal Uranus are all saying I could possibly have some kind of horrific accident or experience crazy violence or aggression. Like..wow. I'm really worried about this. I have a few other negative aspects going on that seem, really really bad.

Here are some other aspects going on at the same time:

• transit Jupiter conjunct natal Moon (5*)
  • Tr. Mars square Natal Moon (4*)
  • Transit Moon square natal Uranus (2*)
  • T. Node Trine Uranus (3*)
  • Chiron trine Uranus (3*)

Please help me make sense of this. Does* this indicate that I'll get hurt or end up in some kind of accident?

Attachments

• Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

waybread

All of the planets have several modalities. Whether the difficult or easy ones come up during a transit depends in part on how well you have incorporated the positive meanings of that planet.

Ideally Uranus is about one's capacity for positive change and personal liberation. How would you rate these attributes in your life?

Osamenor

Staff member
It so happens that this year's Jupiter transit will hit (conjunct) on my natal Uranus:
  • (at 0 degrees)
  • starting 11/16/18 thru 11/25.
  • (As most of you know this aspect happens like at or around every 20 years or so)
Every 12 years, actually. Slightly less--11 years, 11 and a fraction months. Everything in your natal chart stays where it is, while Jupiter takes slightly less than 12 of our years to complete its orbit. That means every aspect it makes to one of your natal planets happens once every almost 12 years.

Did you perhaps get the every 20 years figure from how often transiting Jupiter and transiting Uranus meet in the sky? That isn't quite accurate, either, it only takes about 14 years for that.

I'm worried sick, because all the info I'm finding on the transiting Mars aspect to my natal Uranus are all saying I could possibly have some kind of horrific accident or experience crazy violence or aggression. Like..wow. I'm really worried about this. I have a few other negative aspects going on that seem, really really bad.
Every Mars transit happens approximately once every two years. Do you have a horrific accident or experience crazy violence or aggression every two years?

Last edited:

kstina

Ideally Uranus is about one's capacity for positive change and personal liberation. How would you rate these attributes in your life?

I hadn't even thought of it like that. I am actually very pleased with how I've changed my outlook on things (positive perspective) and how I've taken more ownership for my life. (liberation/ especially from the victim mentality) Thanks :)

Last edited:

kstina

Did you perhaps get the every 20 years figure from how often transiting Jupiter and transiting Uranus meet in the sky? That isn't quite accurate, either, it only takes about 14 years for that.

Yes, I meant every 20 yrs for how often Jup. and Uranus meet. Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the correction.

Every Mars transit happens approximately once every two years. Do you have a horrific accident or experience crazy violence or aggression every two years?

Not quite. I was in a relationship that was unhealthy three yrs ago. And ironically around the same time the relationship was very unhealthy, I also got in an car accident. Nothing was horrific per se, just intense and soul crushing in a way.

Osamenor

Staff member
Not quite. I was in a relationship that was unhealthy three yrs ago. And ironically around the same time the relationship was very unhealthy, I also got in an car accident. Nothing was horrific per se, just intense and soul crushing in a way.

And what about two years before that? And two years before that? And two years before that?

Do you know the specific dates? At the very least, the date of the car accident? Look up transits and see what Mars was doing in your chart right then.

An unhealthy relationship lasts much longer than a day. There would be much more involved in that than a quick moving transit like Mars. What was Pluto doing in your chart during the time you were in that relationship? Saturn? Jupiter? Neptune? And what led you to be in an unhealthy relationship in the first place? If you have a pattern of unhealthy relationships, that would be just the latest one, while if it was a one-off and you usually have healthy relationships, that would be different.

Mars transits can be a trigger for things (all planetary transits can), but it takes multiple triggers at the same time for something like an accident. The other day, I spilled hot coffee on my hand, and I suspect the astrological factors included my lunar return (in fiery Sagittarius), the sun and moon both having transited to fire signs (my fire signs at that, I'm a Leo/Sag sun/moon), and Mars retrograde applying trine to my natal Mars.