Relationship outlook over next few months

ScorpAsc5

Attachment: Natal + Transits + Progressions chart

Hi I want to see how my love prospects look over the next few months, I've attached a combination chart and I'm not sure about what is being shown. Is there anything which shows potential for a relationship starting?

Nothing so far works out for me. I do meet guys time to time but it fizzes out within weeks. "It's not you, it's me."

I haven't given up yet, hence I am up to ask about it. I hope someday life will bless me with a guy who would like to stay, just for a while :)

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

I am extremely sorry for being overly demanding.

But I am going through some depressed nights because of my consecutive fallout with respect to find stable love. To sum up, I failed again, sixth time in last few years to share my loneliness.

I have now stopped being with friends. It makes me realize that I am always a third wheel and it adds my desperation.

My life is at a very uncertain period of time, I don't know if I will be staying more in a foreign country. I feel lots of men look at my physical appearance and want me for few nights but no one ever cared for a heart.

If anyone would like to read any of my transits, much thanks to you!

-Scorp

acmicasa

Attachment: Natal + Transits + Progressions chart

Hi I want to see how my love prospects look over the next few months, I've attached a combination chart and I'm not sure about what is being shown. Is there anything which shows potential for a relationship starting?

Nothing so far works out for me. I do meet guys time to time but it fizzes out within weeks. "It's not you, it's me."

I haven't given up yet, hence I am up to ask about it. I hope someday life will bless me with a guy who would like to stay, just for a while :)

Interpretation based on information you have given
Lonely = Moon (Mind) in 12th
Concerned about relations = Mars (Action) in 5th
No stable relation = Venus (Love) in 6th + Male partner Jupiter in detriment.

Interpretation based on what chart says
Your moon is in 12th so you are a closed person. You do not feel comfortable in sharing much with others, and the mind is more of like a pressure pan. There must have been feeling of lack of nourishment from mother, your 6th house from ascendant is 7th house from moon, probably you would like to nourish your partner the way you have imagined to be perfect one. The 7th from ascendant is 8th from moon, probable chances of breaking up with partner.

Your Venus is in 6th from ascendant and 7th from moon. This is clear indication of breakups in relation.

Sun in 7th from ascendant and 8th from moon. The assertive nature towards partner. If you combine it with Moon in 12th and Venus in 6th, it probably means you put forward caring and nurturing towards and partner and expectations are not met as demanded. Breakups!

Now, what is there in the future, Saturn return is coming, if relationship has been the major concern for you, then expect to have a partner who will definitely clear all the fog for you and will help you enter into a mature phase of life. You will have stability thereafter. How will be the coming experience, its all on yourself to interpret when the time comes.

Astrology does not predict future outcomes, it helps you understand yourself. Use your free will the way you want future outcomes to be. You can read work of Venkatanatha, Kant, Benjamin Libet for more.

Astrology is fun! Have fun with asking questions and reading answers.

Hope I helped!

--. --- --- -.. -. .. --. .... -

Attachments

• Morse.jpg
    Morse.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 15

ScorpAsc5

Thank you so much acmicasa for writing to me and the interpretation.

My mother is my prime source of nourishment, it's my father who was absent. But I learned to care and nurture others from her while growing up. I know there is something terribly wrong going on with either me or my life, no stable relations and breakups happen within weeks.

Currently, I don't consider anyone as my friend either. I have isolated myself from everyone.

So, what is wrong in providing care, nurture and love to someone? Words cannot describe how it pricks.

Saturn return might bring someone as usual once I am done with my current heartbreak, (I hope no one from the past) but then I know he will also leave within weeks repeating "It's not you, it's me"

Maybe its time to be hopeless and give up.

Thanks.

Renee35

Hello there, you do NOT end up alone but you do have a way about you that does cause people to stray and then return to their partners. Seduction, appeal, mystique? This works out as you will eventually partner with someone who will leave or cut off ties with their ex and who will partner with you - they'll have pisces somewhere important in their natal (this is using whole house/ some would say arcane astrology) - anyway - from my viewpoint it appears this person may have pisces as their sun, moon, rising, and or psyche (asteroid) and that they'll be COdependent. Meaning they'll never let you go, also as a side note - this fall you're happier than you've been in 12 years or long - if not, EVER. Chin up.

acmicasa

Thank you so much acmicasa for writing to me and the interpretation.

My mother is my prime source of nourishment, it's my father who was absent. But I learned to care and nurture others from her while growing up. I know there is something terribly wrong going on with either me or my life, no stable relations and breakups happen within weeks.

Currently, I don't consider anyone as my friend either. I have isolated myself from everyone.

So, what is wrong in providing care, nurture and love to someone? Words cannot describe how it pricks.

Saturn return might bring someone as usual once I am done with my current heartbreak, (I hope no one from the past) but then I know he will also leave within weeks repeating "It's not you, it's me"

Maybe its time to be hopeless and give up.

Thanks.

There is nothing wrong in showing care. Its sometimes the expectations that lets us down. There is Saturn North node conjunction (not so close but a minor one) in 4th house, which shows frustration related 4th house, then you have Moon in 12th which suggest you want to stay away from home. Reasons can be anything. It may also suggest struggling to get the 4th house stable.

Hopelessness is typical feeling everyone feels when going through similar circumstances. Embrace it, learn from it, how you ended up feeling like this. It will go away with time. There is nothing wrong that you are doing. Sometimes we can't control circumstances.

Some people feel hopelessness, some gets frustrated, some can't control their anger. Its all feelings and part of life to mature. Been there like you and have experienced it all. So just give it some time. Time heals everything.

Sometimes we hold onto something so tight that it is bound to slip out of hand. You need to loosen up, don't think about all this, make yourself happy. You don't need anyone for happiness, and things happen when you expect it the least.

You have your ascendant in Swati, an independent warrior.

ScorpAsc5

Hello there, you do NOT end up alone but you do have a way about you that does cause people to stray and then return to their partners. Seduction, appeal, mystique? This works out as you will eventually partner with someone who will leave or cut off ties with their ex and who will partner with you - they'll have pisces somewhere important in their natal (this is using whole house/ some would say arcane astrology) - anyway - from my viewpoint it appears this person may have pisces as their sun, moon, rising, and or psyche (asteroid) and that they'll be COdependent. Meaning they'll never let you go, also as a side note - this fall you're happier than you've been in 12 years or long - if not, EVER. Chin up.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for adding your comments. Would that mean that I scare guys off? Something in my personality which is off? Did you mention Pisces as I have Mars in Pisces?

Being happier than I was ever since last 12 years could be overwhelming, as I would not know how to deal with it. But thank you for high hopes :)

Regards,
SA5