3rd House (Gemini)- Venus 20°24'
5th House (Leo): Truth lilth 20°24'
6th House (Virgo)- Moon 15°04'
8th House (Scorpio)-Pluto 11°18', Part of Fortune 17°55'
9th to 10th House (Sagittarius): Midheaven 27°14'
10th House (Capricorn): Uranus 0°50' , Saturn 2°20', Neptune 10°08'
11th House (Aquarius): Mars 13°43
12th House (Pisces): Ascendent or rising sign

Does travel nursing work well for me according to the chart? I even attached the picture natal chart.

Also I have nothing in my fifth house so that means I won't ever have children right? Growing up, I never wanted children. Will I ever be married? And what is the best USA state for me to thrive in based on my chart? What type of hobbies will work well for my life?

Attachments

• my chart.jpg
    my chart.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 17

muchacho

April 27 1988
Houston, TX @ 4:47 AM

Mars square with pluto & Moon square with venus
Mercury square Mars orb +1°27'
Mars square Pluto orb +2°24'
Mars square Jupiter orb -2°21'
Sun square Mars orb -6°22'
Ascendant: Pisces (North node)
Moon: Virgo (South Node)
Star sign: Scorpio

2nd House (Taurus): Sun 7°21' , Jupiter 11°21, & Mercury 15°11
3rd House (Gemini)- Venus 20°24'
5th House (Leo): Truth lilth 20°24'
6th House (Virgo)- Moon 15°04'
8th House (Scorpio)-Pluto 11°18', Part of Fortune 17°55'
9th to 10th House (Sagittarius): Midheaven 27°14'
10th House (Capricorn): Uranus 0°50' , Saturn 2°20', Neptune 10°08'
11th House (Aquarius): Mars 13°43
12th House (Pisces): Ascendent or rising sign

Does travel nursing work well for me according to the chart? I even attached the picture natal chart.

Also I have nothing in my fifth house so that means I won't ever have children right? Growing up, I never wanted children. Will I ever be married? And what is the best USA state for me to thrive in based on my chart? What type of hobbies will work well for my life?
Works.

5th House is in Cancer. You love children, I guess. Cancer is a very fertile sign and all about nurturing and providing. The ruler of the 5th, Moon, is in the 7th in Virgo though. Virgo is a barren sign.

brownbeeca

Can you clarify that because I have nothing in my 7th house. And will I do well in travel nursing based on my natal chart?

muchacho

Can you clarify that because I have nothing in my 7th house. And will I do well in travel nursing based on my natal chart?
I use whole sign Houses when I look at a chart. Your ASC is in Pisces, which means Pisces is the 1st House and Virgo will then be the 7th House.

Yes, you should do well in travel nursing. Your 10th House is in Sagittarius which means long distance travel and the ruler of your 10th House is in the 3rd House which is connected short distance travel. Your Sun (self) is also in the 3rd House and it rules the 6th House (service). Your ASC (self-image) is in Psices ('sacrifice') which means you like to help the unfortunate, and you probably like to give more than you receive. Your Moon (mind) is in Virgo (service) which means you need to be of value, preferably helping others or solving problems in general. Looks like an ideal profession for you.

muchacho

My Virgo is in my 6th house, not 7th. My Pisces is in my 12th house.
Read what I wrote. I said I look at it using whole sign houses which is different from the chart you've posted. Your ASC is in Pisces, which means Pisces is your 1st house if we use whole sign houses. Also, houses fall into signs, not signs into houses.