A dream about blue roses and it's chart

ALRESCHA

So, last night we had Mo conjunct Pl in Cap, and I had a few dreams that featured meaningful symbols. (My dreams tell what happens next)

They were very insightful too...

One of them is a puzzle, for it seems to have a great many meanings.

Whenever I dream about flowers, someone I know gets pregnant very soon. Autumn is the wedding season here, and that is what may have inspired the dream, for it is coming and I arrange decorations and bridal bouquets for my friends and family, but, this one was a little different.

A big part of me doesn't want to share this, but I don't want to regret not sharing either.

I suspect this one is about me (I'm not getting pregnant :lol: ) . I am not sure anymore which planet to blame more for being unable to interpret my own dreams so often over the past year or two (I seldom use dream dictionaries, I use my innate understanding) so I read the charts of the time I had the dream, and now I'll start drawing synastries with my own chart to see what opportunities they could bring me.

But maybe someone knows, because there are quite a few things I can relate this dream to that are really bothering me at the moment. I may have to let go of something that I have really, really wanted to do next week. :crying: or maybe it wanted me to make the impossible-possible.

So I was walking through a little park in between some residential buildings at dusk and I saw blue rose bushes.

I got very excited to have found something so extraordinary and I wanted to pick them to decorate my home even tho I knew that would be wrong. So I crouched down and I picked one, and it wasn't easy to break the stem, even tho there were no thorns. I got a little mad at myself because I currently don't own a pair of garden clippers and I made the stem about 50 cm long. I laid it on the grass by the path and tried to pick some more. I was checking them out in order, most of them were buds, unlike the one I have picked. Right after I chose which bud to pick next, the dream ended, I think I felt someone coming, but I was glad that I had picked one at least.

This is how open it was and this is the shade that it was:

cfd907d0fcd624b35ef38a2fa8884c45.jpg

This is the chart of the time I had the dream:

I would appreciate if anyone would share what they see, thank you.

Attachments

• blue.roses.jpg
    blue.roses.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

ALRESCHA

My cousin's wife got pregnant unexpectedly to everyone's surprise. Their 3rd kid has just celebrated her 1st birthday around the time. She found out late, as Mo0Pl suggests. I love everything about this chart, especially Iris and Hygie.