Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 08-26-2015, 09:56 PM

A dream about blue roses and it's chart

So, last night we had Mo conjunct Pl in Cap, and I had a few dreams that featured meaningful symbols. (My dreams tell what happens next)

They were very insightful too...

One of them is a puzzle, for it seems to have a great many meanings.

Whenever I dream about flowers, someone I know gets pregnant very soon. Autumn is the wedding season here, and that is what may have inspired the dream, for it is coming and I arrange decorations and bridal bouquets for my friends and family, but, this one was a little different.

A big part of me doesn't want to share this, but I don't want to regret not sharing either.

I suspect this one is about me (I'm not getting pregnant ) . I am not sure anymore which planet to blame more for being unable to interpret my own dreams so often over the past year or two (I seldom use dream dictionaries, I use my innate understanding) so I read the charts of the time I had the dream, and now I'll start drawing synastries with my own chart to see what opportunities they could bring me.

But maybe someone knows, because there are quite a few things I can relate this dream to that are really bothering me at the moment. I may have to let go of something that I have really, really wanted to do next week. or maybe it wanted me to make the impossible-possible.

So I was walking through a little park in between some residential buildings at dusk and I saw blue rose bushes.

I got very excited to have found something so extraordinary and I wanted to pick them to decorate my home even tho I knew that would be wrong. So I crouched down and I picked one, and it wasn't easy to break the stem, even tho there were no thorns. I got a little mad at myself because I currently don't own a pair of garden clippers and I made the stem about 50 cm long. I laid it on the grass by the path and tried to pick some more. I was checking them out in order, most of them were buds, unlike the one I have picked. Right after I chose which bud to pick next, the dream ended, I think I felt someone coming, but I was glad that I had picked one at least.

This is how open it was and this is the shade that it was:

This is the chart of the time I had the dream:

I would appreciate if anyone would share what they see, thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blue.roses.jpg (140.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 11-19-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Unread 09-16-2015, 10:07 PM

Re: A dream about blue roses and it's chart

My cousin's wife got pregnant unexpectedly to everyone's surprise. Their 3rd kid has just celebrated her 1st birthday around the time. She found out late, as Mo0Pl suggests. I love everything about this chart, especially Iris and Hygie.
Unread 09-17-2015, 11:08 AM

Re: A dream about blue roses and it's chart

That is sounds very good.
Thanks for sharing.

sony xperia z5 schutzhülle

Last edited by RaceLPxHD; 09-17-2015 at 02:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to RaceLPxHD For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (09-18-2015)