mars and Saturn combination

i an born under Leo ascendent and i have Saturn and mars combination in 3rd house (libra), Jupiter,mercury and Venus combination in 5th house (saggiterus). moon in 4th house (scorpio) with ketu .rahu in 10th house (taurur), run in 6th house (capricorn).

what are effects of such combination of planets in 3rd and 5th house?

i have attached my chart

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 40

shyama555

Mars and Saturn are said to be in conjunction when they are in the same house, especially when they’re close to one another. They influence each other.

Still thinking

Saturn and mars is one of Violent combinations.

Relation with some of your Friends,siblings,neighbours and relatives will be horrible.you is likely to remain away from all these people.If close to them there may be violent clashes.

Married life of some of your friends,siblings,neighbors or relatives may remain unhappy.

3rd lord venus is placed in 5th house in conjuction with jupiter. Even though there are ups and down in their career they are well established.

From 3rd house mars and saturn aspect 9th house.9th house stands for father.Few possibilities are write

1.Relationship with father may not be good.Even possibility of separation from father.

2.health of father may be not good.

3.longivity of father may be not good.

Last edited:
Hi.
I just live in the Dasa of Saturn and Mars Antardasas. Once started Antardasas, in the same first day, when Mars was manifested and the smaller fractional periods, I have a neighbor broke my ownership of land. My Saturn is in 4th house in Virgo. It is a sign of theft.
This conflict has led to a small fight, but since I have no right to hurt this individual and he is a cannibal level (if not eat meat one day it starts to trot., Adapted from his own words) can do anything, it allows the level of violence. I suffered when he was bitten by my hand. His tactic of war women in combat, he uses his nails and teeth .. I had to shoot it stings a court expert. It also came before me to shoot their beatings, that I had not inflicted. But apparently he has decided to provide himself an alibi for the future and perhaps even before opening it sudekspertizy obbival thresholds of the institution. By nature he muckrake, wrote denunciations on the neighbors in all instances, with the camera's shooting, before provoking an opponent .. To you it does not beat, it prevents you writing slander and denunciations in law enforcement, although we have not decided to do it, by the nature of our mentality, and thus he spreads lies.
Violated limits possessions and stolen land. Although I told him before that made it possible to always use their land, but the mind of a cannibal in his expansion knows no bounds to his desires. Now that's necessary to sue, too, can not use magic, all placed in the hands of fate, which occurred over at my horoscope and do not have to fit events as they go right. Such is the fate and karma to work off account. To take all that can not change. After all, fate can not be modified, it must be taken with understanding. So I have no connection to these planets, but that period and subperiod crossed

Saturn and mars is one of Violent combinations. [really, I would have thought mars/pluto more aptly describes this]

Relation with some of your Friends,siblings,neighbours and relatives will be horrible.you is likely to remain away from all these people.If close to them there may be violent clashes. [in what way?]

Married life of some of your friends,siblings,neighbors or relatives may remain unhappy.

3rd lord venus is placed in 5th house in conjuction with jupiter. Even though there are ups and down in their career they are well established.

From 3rd house mars and saturn aspect 9th house.9th house stands for father.Few possibilities are write

1.Relationship with father may not be good.Even possibility of separation from father.

2.health of father may be not good.

3.longivity of father may be not good.

well I've never heard of this before.....can you expand this theory :whistling:

Still thinking

Properties of mars and Saturn are completely opposite.They both are bitter enemy of each other.

Saturn in conjunction with any planet spoils the good qualities of that planet and increases bad quality.

Venus may represent enjoyment,pleasure.fun but when in conjunction with Saturn then qualities of venus goes in excess.

Impact of Saturn is always in long run and excess.

combination of Saturn and moon is called vish yog.Vish means poison.

Properties of mars and Saturn are completely opposite.They both are bitter enemy of each other.

Saturn in conjunction with any planet spoils the good qualities of that planet and increases bad quality.

Venus may represent enjoyment,pleasure.fun but when in conjunction with Saturn then qualities of venus goes in excess.

Impact of Saturn is always in long run and excess.

combination of Saturn and moon is called vish yog.Vish means poison.

I'm sorry I still can't accept your version...are you a vedic astrologer??

Saturn and mars is one of Violent combinations. [really, I would have thought mars/pluto more aptly describes this]

Saturn hard aspect to mars suggests caution and doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner. It can cause stop/go situtions, delays frustrations and limitations, but I have never heard of *violent erruptions* it would have to take something like pluto conj these to trigger anything near what you are suggesting...

Still thinking

"Saturn hard aspect to mars suggests caution and doing ones duty in a cautious and constructive manner"

I don't agree with the above statement.When it comes to constructive manner then it is pure nature of jupiter.

luffy

well,mars is a yogakaraka in your chart,and saturn is the lord of 7th house.these two combine together is actually a benefic one in your case,but the combination is not as strong as if they combined in angular houses. yet,it is still good,and always have malefic planets like mars,saturn or sun turns out good,especially after 35,they become strong. although saturn and mars don't get along most of the time,but in your case you can still benefit from the positive yoga(yoga karaka combines a lord of one of the angular houses or trikon house which is 1st,5th and 9th ).and 5th house,which is creativity, children.......jupiter is in its own house and be able to lift venus and mercury.i guess you are very creative and artistic:smile:

anoop.indirapuramghazibad

Saturn indicates slow moment, where as Mars is for aggression, both are different by nature. Conjunction of these two planets clearly indicates that opposite house of these planets will be badly affected. That means, signification of the affected house is adversely affected. That's why, in 12th house they are considered as good combination. Because they will eliminate illness, enemies etc.
Suppose, placed in 3rd house, will affect father, fate, religion etc.