Work proposal

ElenaJ

I do off and on work for a lady who has just asked if I would like to work for her, selling spots on her website. I seems to me that I am just about the only person who gets along with her, others are always complaining (except for her clients). She does work well, judging from the sites. Looking at the chart there is a full moon just about to culminate. Wouldn't seem like a good sign. Any insight to help me decide? thanks.

Attachments

• Work_proposal.gif
    Work_proposal.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 22

Neptune Rising

Hi

I'm not entirely which question to answer.. are you asking what the job will be like, or whether you will take the job?

Yes your right about the full Moon. In horary it can be seen as a sign of tension building. Sun here is in the dark part of the house, so it may be hidden, untruthful or evasive, who may cause a problem, or oppose the job. The problem could be with an 'other', or a male... It also rules the intercepted sign Leo..:unsure:

Moon's next aspect is opposition to Mercury, Sun's ruler. Also 5th house and 8th house ruler. Puzzling. That also seems to get in the way of things.

Job I think is ruled by Mars, in detriment in Libra. Not in good shape. It will improve when it enters Scorpio though. Saturn is also in Mars' detriment. No aspect with Mars to Saturn, or Moon to Saturn, just oppositions. To me, it doesn't look like the job is happening... Mars is moving away from Saturn.

NR

ElenaJ

Thank you for the reply, I was beginning to worry I wouldn't have one!
I will be meeting the woman this week to hear details.
To clarify the horary question, I asked myself "Is it a good idea to accept her proposal".
Sorry I wasn't clear on this.
I also didn't interpret the chart as being very positive.
The time of the chart is when I received her email and read it (I read it as it came in so basically the same thing). And I immediately thought, Is this a good idea? Should I accept?

Gsoler

The Sun rules her money and is about to oppose the Moon, signifying the proposal, about to enter your third House of Communications. That plus Mars in detriment looks like you wont accept it or like it.

ElenaJ

Maybe I'm not reading this correctly, but I thought moon is in first, and will enter the second (of money). I just noticed that the midheaven is conjunct my natal sun (25 scorpio), and the chart mars is almost conjunct my natal jupiter (18 libra), jupiter ruling the second house of the horary chart.
This would seem to make the chart valid, although the ascendent ruler, saturn at 3 libra has little to do with me. And it is not very active in the chart, is it?
Mercury retrograde, ruling her money house, in her money house, aspecting the venus/mars conjunction (mars= midheaven and third of communications, venus= ninth of translations and fourth of end of the matter).
Do the moon's upcoming aspects with saturn and jupiter, and then sextile with pluto, have little sway in a horary reading? (saturn being me, jupiter the second of my money, and pluto co-ruler of the midheaven).
Basically, just how much in a horary chart is valid towards the reading? Where do we stop, or is everything relevant? Thanks.