22nd july 1985, 2.30pm
Place- Nagpur, Maharashtra India

Mothers details

13th July 1958, 11.30pm
Place - Vidisha, MP, India

Fathers details
14th August 1955, 1.40am
Place- Wardha, Maharashtra, India

My father passed away suddenly last to last year, we had never expected anything like that. My family is in very bad financial crisis.I am the only child.Me and my mother are working hard to make ends meet.In laws are very well to do but completely unsupportive and insensitive.Need to know

- Does my chart show my fathers death
- how long will my mother live
-WHen will all the financial crisis end for us.
- I also sometimes doubt somebody did some black magic on my family. Is it possible?All three of us were doing v well in life professionally even if there were little finance issues.why my father suddenly dies is still a big question for me.

Can somebody help?

Last edited:
My birth details are

22nd july 1985, 2.30pm
Place- Nagpur, Maharashtra India

Mothers details

13th July 1958, 11.30pm
Place - Vidisha, MP, India

Fathers details
14th August 1955, 1.40am
Place- Wardha, Maharashtra, India

My father passed away suddenly last to last year, we had never expected anything like that. My family is in very bad financial crisis.I am the only child.Me and my mother are working hard to make ends meet.In laws are very well to do but completely unsupportive and insensitive.Need to know

- Does my chart show my fathers death
- how long will my mother live
-WHen will all the financial crisis end for us.
- I also sometimes doubt somebody did some black magic on my family. Is it possible?All three of us were doing v well in life professionally even if there were little finance issues.why my father suddenly dies is still a big question for me.

Can somebody help?

I am sorry you have to go through all this.
I hope you find light and come out stronger :) . coz even though I am not an astrologer but I know Scorpio ascendants may have lot of inner turmoil 24/7 yet you guys will overcome all the hurdles.

I am sorry you have to go through all this.
I hope you find light and come out stronger :) . coz even though I am not an astrologer but I know Scorpio ascendants may have lot of inner turmoil 24/7 yet you guys will overcome all the hurdles.

Thanks for your response. It is correct that i am goijg through constant inner turmoil ..i cannot stop thinking.

Thanks for your response. It is correct that i am goijg through constant inner turmoil ..i cannot stop thinking.

As your username suggests, here's a link you might want to check out -> https://youtu.be/0evi0LvhJ78 (I noticed you had ketu conjunct Saturn in 12th house)

You should start from your natal chart. Do some soul searching.
And never lose hope, it's all part of life. Don't dwelve into your past, you can't change what has already happened. But you definitely can decide what happens from tomorrow on.
Stay strong stay blessed :)