What can you tell me about my chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsMadCat

Can you tell me in your own words what my charts says about me and my aspects? Example: career/persona/romance/facts--basically what stands out to you. I've been on many astrology websites but I get mixed answers or reviews. Like, what probably influences me the most. I just want a reading. :love:

Also, what indicates depression in my chart? Possibly suicidal thoughts?

June 20, 1996
4:03 am
Los Angeles, CA

(Here's my chart link)

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...gif&res=100&va=&cid=h3kfile9C54sN-u1410920443

I'll also post my aspects. You can also do your own calculation yourself, if you'd like to dig deeper. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
As a friend who no longer posts here once said:

"This is still a very broad question. It's like asking "So, what are the main causes of WWII, and what are some of the basic highlights of the war and the results of it?" and then expecting a five minute answer."

You need to be a little bit more specific....

MsMadCat

Mental Problems

I've always wondered why I have random thoughts of suicide and become distracted easily as if I had ADD (which clashes with work/responsibilities). I've been to therapy many times and I've been unintentionally stubborn to change to the point where I feel natural in my troubled state. I lose focus and adapt to any sort of daydreaming so I don't have to deal with harsh realities. I escape constantly. Plus, I can't speak clearly. I tend to twist words or forget them, which causes me to pause in the middle of a conversation. I am a timid person when it comes to dealing with authorities (like teachers). I feel like there's something blocking my path to move on. Kind of like I'm stuck. Plus, I have a strong desire to stay young. Most teens get excited when they turn 18. It was hard to accept that i was an adult. I guess part of me didn't want to grow up. Oh well, it's apart of life, right? Oh and I once was checked by a special doctor. I forgot the name of the specific work he does. He basically checked my head and said my brain was weak and then asked if I was depressed. I'll find out and post that later.

I guess I was curious if my chart showed any signs of that specifically. I read it and it never really explained why I am the way I am. It felt too general. I've researched my aspects as well, but every website was different. Can you guys tell me what you find or stands out to you from my chart?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 28

kronos

Re: Mental Problems

My understanding is that you have trouble grounding yourself, spiritually speaking. You have a bunch of planets in Gemini and below the horizon leading to introversion, and difficulty grounding, plus with your sun almost in Cancer, you may have certain ignored Cancerian characteristics that you might empathize with but of which you are not aware of. You may also want to look where Jupiter is placed, as that can indicate where expansion in your spiritual life can be summoned from, and thus personal power. In this case Jupiter is in an Earth sign (Capricorn), which is something I suggest you find ways to relate to more deeply, since spiritual grounding is where you're lacking. Please note, I'm not an astrologer, but more of a spiritual/psychology dude who likes astrology.

Last edited:

dhundhun

You have two YODs in chart. One YOD has Neptune at earliest degree and second YOD has Moon at latest degree. Day dreaming and imagination seems to be their manifestation.

There are several strengths in chart. Work hard, keep yourself engaged in reading, projects. You can overcome your suicidal thoughts. Very rarely charts have such built-in strengths to ward off ill stuffs.

ukdesifem

Hello,

Personality - Gem Asc., with Mercury, Mars and Venus in first house. Leo Moon, with Gemini Sun. You may come across as a very strong-willed, even verbally dominant person. Mars is adjacent your Ascendant, so you probably don't fear confrontation.

You have a lot of Air planets, so I'd say you're a very talkative but not very compassionate person (no water planets). You're probably very flexible as you have largely mutable quality planets.

I wouldn't say you're overly extroverted though, because you have a mix of Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Hemisphere planets. I'd say you probably don't shy away from a good debate, or aren't shy in stating what you think, and these aren't bad traits to have.

Your MC is in Aquarius, and Uranus is domicile. However, Uranus is well aspected to your Mars and Mercury, as well as conjunct to Neptune. A field merging communications, debating and technology could suit you, perhaps radio/the media, or computer sales, etc. Given your strong Uranus placement, I'd say you value change/flux a lot, so a technological field may be good for you.

Any "special doctor" claiming that your brain is "weak" is a quack.
If you are concerned though, I suggest that you get a proper evaluation - because if you have ADD you need to know it as soon as possible so you can take action.

And -if- that is the case, then please don´t feel that it´s going to ruin any future career: because it won´t. I know a girl with ADD who actually has been very fortunate in that area. She works abroad now for a company I can only dream of working for.

wilsontc

Staff member
please get help outside the Forum

Cat,

This is NOT a suicide counseling station, it does not pretend to be, it does not have the right people, it is not staffed appropriately, it simply doesn't have the ability to give you the help they need. For that reason, the sooner you look AWAY from this forum, the sooner you can look for help in an area where people are going to give you the help you need.

But it CAN point people in the right direction. Forum members suggest going to these links:
http://www.suicideprevention.ca/in-crisis-now/thinking-about-suicide/
http://www.cmha.ca/mental-health/find-help/emotional-wellness/
http://www.suicideforum.com/
http://www.takethislife.com/suicide-forums/
http://d2lrevolution.com/no-suicide-zone/?gclid=CJbqx42XprwCFWLHtAodQx4AKw

Wishing you well,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.