Occupations

Hi 23,

You read my chart instead of Arian's. But you didn't do too badly if you change all the science part indicated by Uranus and change it to Astrology, it pretty much sums up what I am interested in.

Counselling has lately had an appeal I even looked up a few sites on information for different fields of Counselling to see if anything really stood out for me.

I always get stuck with my M.C Taurus I wouldn't say I am really into the arts. My Venus in Capricorn too. I really cannot work out which creative type of work I would be in to. Maybe it does indicate a practical profession involving a career in relating. So maybe Venus in Capricorn is more about a Career in relating to others. This would make more sense to me. Thanks for helping me work that out 23.

Possibly more in the future when I have built my confidence up advocating for groups could possibly be involved.

P.S I have done other work involving my Mars in the 6th if anyone would like to guess what it could have involved, focus more on the Mars and what type of environment I have worked in. Who was I mostly working with.

Shining Ray

lilllybelle

Well 23, I was hoping a few more people would try to figure your career path out, that way it wouldn't be so glaringly obvious when my guesses were all wrong. Well it's been 24 hours, are you ready to share your career info? Lilllybelle

Manic_Monday

I am, like Arian Maverick, a vocational virgin. I'm still figuring out what my career path will be. Here is my chart, please tell me what's the right thing for me.

Last edited:

Shining Ray said:
Hi 23,

You read my chart instead of Arian's. But you didn't do too badly if you change all the science part indicated by Uranus and change it to Astrology, it pretty much sums up what I am interested in.

oops! At least I got it right :)

lilllybelle said:
Well 23, I was hoping a few more people would try to figure your career path out, that way it wouldn't be so glaringly obvious when my guesses were all wrong. Well it's been 24 hours, are you ready to share your career info? Lilllybelle

--- Deleted by 23

Last edited:

Manic
2nd house cusp - aqu
6th house cusp - gem
MC - sco

2nd house ruler Ura in 1st house cap, widely conj with asc/nep, tri sun, sex MC
Merc (6th) in 8th house virg, trine mars/saturn,
Pluto (MC) in 10th house sco, conj moon, sq venus
Mars (MC) in 5th house tau, tri merc, sq pluto, sq sun
Sun in virgo

Have abstract values and make money through abstract means with the use of personality (eccentricity; in 1st house) and maybe in spiritual way (conj neptuen). You will be of service or the service of your work will involve communication and intellect. Its ruler mercury sits in the 8th and in virgo - revealing information through investigation and penetration (interest in deeper things life). Will communicate with much passion and steadfastness (mars/saturn trine). The way you are directing your life/future or where you should be directing it to is scorpio, the need to be emotionally one with other and penetrate matters deeply. Ruler pluto in 10th - display of power and penetration and in a very emotional way (conj merc); these will be displayed on the sleeve. Mars the other ruler of Sco sits in 5th tau - love of performance in a sensual, practical and artistic way but in a passionate way (mars in 5th)

I think maybe you should consider investigative journalism or anything to do with communication. You could also maybe an advocate or a performer of some sort with such information, eg a tv presenter of a journalist bent. Could be maybe even a teacher in science or something scientific - eg psychology or anything scorpionic and requires communication (eg pharmacy, med) etc

lilllybelle

23, I was pretty off in my take of your chart, but it was a fun experiment. I enjoyed doing it. I like how you pointed out venus being unaspected, which in the future I'll take to mean that I can possibly read a planet in a simplier fashion when it is unaspected. I was right on thinking that mercury played in heavily in your work chart, but I looked at mercury the wrong way. I got sort of close with the social work involving familys and children. I think that is close to your current line of work. I was thinking more along the line of social worker, day care worker or some type of child/family activist. I think I learned more from actively trying to figure your chart out, than from any other astrological learning technique that I've applied lately. Thanks a lot! Lilllybelle

wilsontc

Staff member
Optional careers, to Mary

Mary,

You said:
Any way I think considering the Sun sign for possible interest is very limited. And should be taken into account only if placed in a prominet place within the Vocational Profile...
My mother has Moon, Sun and Asc in Gemini and she does not apply to any of the occupations detailed in your Gemini, Sun sign profile.
Astrology is not that simple.

As you most likely know, just because people HAVE the skills that would help them out in a certain career, it does not mean that they ARE in that career. However, they could consider using these skills as "jumping off place" if they decide they want to change careers at some time in the future. With your mother's strong energy in Gemini (thinking, also writing), she most likely has strong abilities in writing of some sort. These abilities COULD go into a career of a "journalist, writer, salesperson, etc." per Ray's list if your mother decided to use them that way.

Giving options,

Tim

Howl

There was another thread in which we played with dispositor trails from the midheaven...I can't remember what it was called though :rolleyes:

I was coming back to delete my last post, because I didn't know dispositors for careers had already been discussed. I have never heard of it. Oh well I will leave the articles for anyone who wants to read them :(

Shining Ray

Howl

Hey don't do the sad face :( I found the thread and it's not so long, only a few people have tried it :) I'd like to see what you have to say about your MC disposting trail.

Don't go reading mine too critically, I was brand new!

Hey it's fine Howl it took me ages to do my links, me and technology don't go. I will have a go at doing my Vocational dispositors and post it on the other Vocational thread. :) see my smile is back.

Shining Ray

lilllybelle said:
23, I was pretty off in my take of your chart, but it was a fun experiment. I enjoyed doing it. I like how you pointed out venus being unaspected, which in the future I'll take to mean that I can possibly read a planet in a simplier fashion when it is unaspected. I was right on thinking that mercury played in heavily in your work chart, but I looked at mercury the wrong way. I got sort of close with the social work involving familys and children. I think that is close to your current line of work. I was thinking more along the line of social worker, day care worker or some type of child/family activist. I think I learned more from actively trying to figure your chart out, than from any other astrological learning technique that I've applied lately. Thanks a lot! Lilllybelle

There was an interesting thing that you pointed out though, antiques. I've never really been into antiques as in owning them; I don't really like old things unless its an heirloom. I don't tend to buy 2nd hand things either; I've always liked to be the first owner in any item. However, I do like looking at antiques and appreciate the design aspects of them.

I really haven't also taken any notice of Saturn's placement in my chart apart from its bad shape and opp to sun/merc. I haven't really thought about a home-related career by looking at saturn in my chart

wilsontc

Staff member
Occupations, to Ray and Katles

Ray and Katles,

Your descriptions of careers using astrological sign are so useful I have put it on my astrological website! ;) The only addition I am making is extending these "sign" career indicators into "sign/planet/house" career indicators (since sign/planet/house are astrologically linked together).

This is located after the 6 steps: go to "Final Thoughts", click on Advanced Chart Interpretation link, at the bottom of "Advanced Chart Interpretation" click on "List of careers by sign, planet, and house".

Using your ideas,

Tim

Last edited: