Crazy triple conj./mars/saturn transiting yod

gesso

whoah.........not sure what to make of this one...looks kind of crazy
have been looking at my transits lots lately but didnt even notice this ... alot has been going on for me
Yods are difficult for me to understand sometimes too...

2009-05-06_1857copy.jpg

Other things happening at the same time.......

-Venus opposing pluto
-merc rx in oppoistion to uranus
-In my progressed chart, sun and moon have moved into opposition at this date (end of may)

This is a big deal i think becasue of saturn and uranus in opposition...and being my chart rulers....
Its crazy that uranus in my second is grounding that yod....
I dont really get the second house sometimes

Anyone have any ideas about this?

heres my thoughts....

well..looking at moving....separation this month....so it seems like it has to do with that. An actual move date hasnt been figured out yet...and to be honest i was kind of scared to do it while merc and saturn were rx....I want it to stick..whatever ends up happening..

so....

-uranus in 2nd opposite saturn in 8th could be abandoning personal belongings that have shared in my marriage maybe? Dealing with the separation and the things that we have co-owned? fighting about it? OR maybe feeling torn about things because of it being my chart rulers?

-Mars in the 3rd is real strong in aries....maybe being really aggresive making adjustments in this area? alot of movement around my town doing the actual move?

-The triple conjucntion has me a little stuck...expansive delusional pain adjusting with my chart ruler? It hurting me? Me being misleading and hurtful in what i am doing? I dont know...

-Venus opposite pluto ..... The intesnisty of it all...? dunno...maybe him being obsessive toward me?
There is also the merc rx in 4th opposite chart ruler uranus in the 10th...
moving house.....??

All of this looks like build up toward my saturn return in the fall... I had struggle with wondering whether i have 7th or 8th house saturn...theres a while thread about it somehwere....placidus puts saturn in 7th, while equal and koch in 8th. Maybe it will be a mix of both...as it is headed toward divorce...and me trying to make a go of it on my own.
Its a big deal to me, as i have a daughter, and being on my own is kind of scary to me, but is what i really want too..
Im also planning on going to school in the fall...so theres that too..

IT seems fitting to have my progressed moon opposite my progressed sun at this time as well...right after that one..progressed moon will oppose my natal venus...a month or so after i think

This is all a crazy and busy time for me...feeling pretty lunatic
they say uranus opposite saturn can bring nervous illness..psychosomatic or something...

Last edited:

gesso

just realized too that my husbands nodal axis runs through that same yod on that date.....uranus will be on his south node.....the yod pointed at his north node

gesso

here is our composite chart...set for transits on that date...

mars opposite mars...
the triple conjunction is pretty much opposite our composite ruler, jupiter
uranus is squaring venus and moon....

composite_move.png

starlink

Gesso, natally you have a Uranus-Saturn sextile, so the transiting Uranus in opposition to your natal Saturn will not undo the sextile posibilities.
Natal Uranus is in your 10th, Saturn in 8 and the current opposition falls between 2 and 8. My conclusion is that there will be financial issues coming up during this time (a possibility when you plan divorce and all the financial tam-tam going with that....). Because Uranus is your chart ruler, you could steer this situation (a sextile shows that you need own input when you want to get results) by balancing out (opposition right now) between your own (financial) needs and what you need from others (8th house is husbands finances).

There is no existing natal Yod present in your chart and I would not even see the Saturn-South Node aspect as an inconjunct. The orb is too wide first of all (max.2° and here it is 3°) and also because the Node is not a planet with energy. I would never use an inconjunct between a planet and a point as part of a Yod when temporarily formed. So that Uranus is not grounding anything.
Its crazy that uranus in my second is grounding that yod....

What is happening here is that transiting Uranus is triggering the existing Uranus-Saturn sextile. This is the issue at hand.

Transiting Venus over Pluto works out entirely different from Pluto transiting Venus which is far worse and lasts much longer.
Venus rules your 4th house of family and when she transits in opposition to Pluto, you will feel the need to change or do away with something related to family circumstances. You are the one who can decide what to do and why.
Should Pluto transit over Venus, you would have been forced to change or let go of things in a very painful, long lasting procedure.
I am not saying this Venus transit will be easy, but you need it in order to start feeling better, so you initiate things which makes things far more acceptable.

gesso

starlink said:
There is no existing natal Yod present in your chart and I would not even see the Saturn-South Node aspect as an inconjunct. The orb is too wide first of all (max.2° and here it is 3°) and also because the Node is not a planet with energy. I would never use an inconjunct between a planet and a point as part of a Yod when temporarily formed.
Hello star...
I wasnt referring to the south node in my chart as being involved in this yod...it just looks that way cause it is close to the edge of the yellow edge i drew in. I was referring to the sextile between mars and that triple conjunction both quincunxing saturn at the same time, as well as uranus opposing it. The uranus opposed to saturn makes it a focused yod
I remebered learning somewhere that transiting yods count too...albeit briefly in time...

starlink said:
What is happening here is that transiting Uranus is triggering the existing Uranus-Saturn sextile. This is the issue at hand.

Transiting Venus over Pluto works out entirely different from Pluto transiting Venus which is far worse and lasts much longer.
Venus rules your 4th house of family and when she transits in opposition to Pluto, you will feel the need to change or do away with something related to family circumstances. You are the one who can decide what to do and why.
Should Pluto transit over Venus, you would have been forced to change or let go of things in a very painful, long lasting procedure.
I am not saying this Venus transit will be easy, but you need it in order to start feeling better, so you initiate things which makes things far more acceptable.

thank you for your input star....I had a feeling it probably has something to do with either the physical move date, us dealing with 'stuff' and sorting all that junk out, or maybe something to do with me finding work...
Time will tell i guess.
Interesting that the progressions coincide with it too... (the sun moon opp)

Last edited:

starlink

Ah OK, now I see what you mean. It just looked like it was a Yod within the natal circle. Yes, that is indeed a temporary Yod. Maybe you will have to make some sort of choice, often associated with a Yod.