Why he has returned?

Scherzy

Does he still love me ? or only addiction? I Sometimes I think that is dependent on the degree of addiction, such as mother figure

Attachments

• SFFFFFFFFFF.jpg
    SFFFFFFFFFF.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 38

waybread

Scherzy, sometimes at best your and his significator show a coming-together or not. They don't always indicate whether a reconciliation is due to true love or something else.

I think he is in a weakened position in terms of sustaining a mature and caring relationship, with his significator combust the sun. His co-ruler Mars is in the sign of its fall. Perhaps he's hurting in some way and thinks you will help him emotionally. He may be more interested in sex (Mercury in the 5th) than in a committed partnership of equals.

On the other hand, you seem very annoyed with the whole situation. The moon (your emotional stake in the matter) is in its fall. Saturn in the first is an indicator that the inquired-about matter will not work out in a happy way.

The degrees are so tiny and fuzzy on this chart that I can't read them, but it looks to me like the moon is void-of-the-course, so I wouldn't look to rekindling an old relationship.