Looking for advise

centaur95

I have only been exploring astrology over the past year and would love some advise.

For the past 3 years or so I have found myself becoming more and more depressed and uninspired by life (my family were keeping things from me I should've known). I'm finding more emotions are springing to the surface but feelings of loneliness are preventing me to open up to people.

If anyone has any advise on where best to focus my energy moving forawrd, it would be really appreciated

Thank you! :sagittarius:

Attachments

• birthchart.png
    birthchart.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 32
  • birthchart and transits.jpg
    birthchart and transits.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 29

Renee35

I have only been exploring astrology over the past year and would love some advise.

For the past 3 years or so I have found myself becoming more and more depressed and uninspired by life (my family were keeping things from me I should've known). I'm finding more emotions are springing to the surface but feelings of loneliness are preventing me to open up to people.

If anyone has any advise on where best to focus my energy moving forawrd, it would be really appreciated

Thank you! :sagittarius:

OH BOY!!! I'm happy to see your chart my friend!!! I say friend because we've both got a packed 8th house - my stellium shifts depending on the housing system - BUT, like you - I have a LOT of Sage planets - translation this year is still more BS, but we can cope - and, COME October/November = BEST TIME OF OUR LIVES, everything we want comes to us. Don't throw in the towel just yet and save, financial cluster ____ks are en route tht we have to stay on top of. Remind yourself : November = best time in my life EVER.

:smile:

centaur95

OH BOY!!! I'm happy to see your chart my friend!!! I say friend because we've both got a packed 8th house - my stellium shifts depending on the housing system - BUT, like you - I have a LOT of Sage planets - translation this year is still more BS, but we can cope - and, COME October/November = BEST TIME OF OUR LIVES, everything we want comes to us. Don't throw in the towel just yet and save, financial cluster ____ks are en route tht we have to stay on top of. Remind yourself : November = best time in my life EVER.

I'm feeling you my sag sister. Our best quality will always be our maxed out optimism, looking forward to November! :biggrin:

or1000

hi, sorry to intrude. what brings you to a conclusion on what is your best time of year?

OmniWolf

I'd conclude Saturn and Neptune were the source of your past 3 years. Currently you've got Neptune transiting your natal Saturn, and for all of us, this is entirely new as it hasn't happened in almost 200 years! Neptune at 15º Pisces is very special and it's a time to see the spirit in a whole new way. You've got Saturn here so there's a very powerful influence for you specifically. It makes me think of walking through the house at night with all the lights off, you must trust and KNOW your way through it all. A definite test of intuition and grounding it into reality.

You've also had Saturn transit your massive stellium in Sagittarius! This is huge, and you will most likely NEVER experience anything like it again. Basically what's happened is almost every aspect of your life, beliefs, relationships, spirit, emotions, have all been gone over with Saturn's fine tooth comb and you've been given the chance to see what really works for you or not. This will help you to define yourself for the rest of your life. You've also got an incredible thing that's going to happen when Jupiter passes through all of this and gives big blessings to all of the stuff Saturn Just wreaked havoc on. Although it's a over a year away, if you look at the stars when Jupiter enters Sagittarius life should be "awakening" and you'll feel great, powerful even.

For now I'd advise just going with the flow of things, think "Temperance" In the Tarot. You're natal chart is heavily mutable and this is a very natural way of life for you, so when the going gets tough, flow with it. It will surely pass.