How is natal energies binded with us physically?

petosiris

Banned
You begin a thread by asking a question how ''natal energies'' are binded to us physically, but then proceed to tell us there is nothing physical and god or magic does it. I notice a pattern that the thread is structured like a question as if there is the intention of learning, only to be misled when we give you some different answers about the subject that you already understood in advance. Pulling some amazing stunts right there, but you could have just shared your strong opinion in the OP.

Last edited:

YonyGursho

You begin a thread by asking a question how ''natal energies'' are binded to us physically, but then proceed to tell us there is nothing physical and god or magic does it. I notice a pattern that the thread is structured like a question as if there is the intention of learning, only to be misled when we give you some different answers about the subject that you already understood in advance. Pulling some amazing stunts right there, but you could have just shared your strong opinion in the OP.

I actually wasn't able to comprehend the answers for some reason until people described the facts the way they did to me.