What are my dominant planets ?

your chart ruler is venus, giving your demeanor libra like qualities and your physical makeup, and often physical health, libran proclivities,

however the unique thing is that your chart ruler is conjunct your aquarian sun***
and both of these are in tough opposition to your midheaven,

this is the first thing that jumps out at me about your chart

it hints that your very airy, or like to think and operate on an intellectual, libra/ aquarian wavelength.
it hints that your sun is strong, ie your inner desire is strong
and that your forth house is strong

Inquisitive

your chart ruler is venus, giving your demeanor libra like qualities and your physical makeup, and often physical health, libran proclivities,

however the unique thing is that your chart ruler is conjunct your aquarian sun***

it hints that your very airy, or like to think and operate on an intellectual, libra/ aquarian wavelength.

Wow i never realised it was conjunct my Sun , thanks.

Inquisitive

Could you elaborate on why its tough in relation to my Midheaven ?
Thanks.

Inquisitive

Why is that unique ?

Also what sinigicance is them being opposite to my midheaven >?
Thanks

Munch

Hello!

Yes, your Venus conjunct the sun is in fact your chart ruler. They are on an angle too making them strong at initiating in life and in a fixed sign, you also have staying power. I rather like this conjunction.

After that comes the Moon in dominance just because it is the highest planet in your chart. I see this as following wherever your emotions take you in life.

Then comes Saturn. It doesn't seem to be very dominating on the face of it because of the sign that it is in (Pisces and Saturn are like oil and water, though Saturn helps to harness and channel the flow of Pisces energy). That said, when I look to see who Venus is ruled by (She's the chart ruler, but that doesn't mean she's out of the loop when it comes to rulers of each sign and who answers to who in that hierarchy) it ultimately comes back to Saturn. I'm not going to go into specifics because it's long and cumbersome to get into, perhaps someone else will pick up that torch. Still, suffice to say that Saturn in Pisces rules your Venus. Bear in mind that I consider co-rulers when I look at dignity.