Radical Thought for the Day

noraleader

Banned
magic exists, sure. it's for suckers too ingenuine to do things the authentic way. the universe is magical, mystery, illusory enough without involving yourself to the extent that you need to cheat at it to get better results. that's missing the entire point in the first place, and it's rude.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=672669&postcount=4

wasn't it w.s. burroughs who said something along the lines of..
you boys have got a good thing going for another couple of hundred thousand years or so.

jump on top of the pile, there's room for plenty more.

links in the sig are there for you :ninja:

the view from here...
imight.jpg

conspiracy theorist

On this day April 23, 2016 --

The Moon is in the 12th house located in Scorpio whilst the 12th house ruler is retrograding exactly on the forum Ascendant. The eternal battle between Uriel and Michael straddles the horizon.

Stritch has come out in the open for all eyes to see. His veiled message is a menacing glimpse into the calculating mind that hides behind amitabhas and anti- establishment rhetoric.

Rahu you were absolutely correct.

Blaze

Account Closed
Guys, guys!

New radical thought: Is the world we live in real? Or is it a simulation?

I know, I know, not the first guy to think this, but c'mon, that's a really interdasting thought!

Edit- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSZA3NPpBs

Long debate about the topic featuring my homeboy Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Why is it that, in America, a pair of female breasts are treated like the ultimate evil, but killing is not?

Here's an idea: Learn to love the human body.

I'm such a new age hippy, man.

Blaze

Account Closed
Ikr? It must be that Sun square exalted Saturn the USA has.

Or maybe boobs have a hidden evil to them and the USA is studying them. Hmm. Must be why Area 51 is known as Area DD.

conspiracy theorist

Ikr? It must be that Sun square exalted Saturn the USA has.

Or maybe boobs have a hidden evil to them and the USA is studying them. Hmm. Must be why Area 51 is known as Area DD.

Hmm, and Libra's got to do with the back end.

Does that mean that the U.S exalts the *** over the boobs?

It's fear. That's all it is. We can either be seen as mother Teresa or mother evil. The bad ones like to project their mother issues onto women cuz they are sick.

conspiracy theorist

I wasn't referring to you and Stritch's little skirmishes. My comment about your little flirt is that this is a PG forum. That's a little too risque for public viewing m80-O.

Nah, I keep seeing people evoke the free will line whenever life is hitting someone hard. I always think to myself, "What if the other free acting agents in the system are able to override your free will so that no matter what you do you're stuck in the situation until it's over."

Just sharing some thoughts y'know, this being a thought thread and all.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I wasn't referring to you and Stritch's little skirmishes. My comment about your little flirt is that this is a PG forum. That's a little too risque for public viewing m80-O.

Nah, I keep seeing people evoke the free will line whenever life is hitting someone hard. I always think to myself, "What if the other free acting agents in the system are able to override your free will so that no matter what you do you're stuck in the situation until it's over."

Just sharing some thoughts y'know, this being a thought thread and all.

Because there will be whistles. They can blow if needed. Played around a little last night. I'm a little bit more annoyed tonight, but I suppose this was the part I was looking to get out.

This is not staying this way. Fact. No one worry.

Last edited:

Rawiri

How are you guys even following along with each other?! I feel like I'm going schizophrenic just trying. You evidently all have superior brains. :alien:

noraleader

Banned
How are you guys even following along with each other?! I feel like I'm going schizophrenic just trying. You evidently all have superior brains. :alien:
u.s. cryptocracy. i think i did a post on "cant" aah.. hear it is -
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=668694&postcount=14

cant is based on oblique reference so as to be indecipherable to the casual observer, eg. "boobs" is the same as NL. check my user image ;)

like, the alleged "zodiac sign" ophiccsbuirgyfwerufgwhatever doesn't mean, literally, "the thirteenth zodiac sign," it's an oblique reference to thirteen and the thirteenth letter of the alphabet is M.

do you see? :sideways:

Math problems.