Murder: Did he kill his girlfriend?

duenderoja

image.jpg

You can listen to details of the case on Serial - a podcast.

At any rate, a teenager was accused on very sketchy evidence of killing his ex-girlfriend. I really believe his friend, who was older than him, and involved in sketchy things did it, and then made up stories to the police. He constantly changed his story.

I asked this horary at the height of my frustration and conviction.

What do you see?

ScorpioCancerian

This whole sign system is giving me a headache. Why didn't you cast the chart with Ragiomontanus system, since it is used in order to cast a horary chart ?

Oddity

This whole sign system is giving me a headache. Why didn't you cast the chart with Ragiomontanus system, since it is used in order to cast a horary chart ?

William Lilly used Regiomontanus for horary. There are a couple of reasons for this - one being the availabilty of tables, the second being that during the English Civil War, Catholic astrologers used Placidus, and Protestants used Regio. Weird but true. Nobody was going to be caught dead doing what the 'enemy' did.

If you consider those to be valid reasons to only use Regio and the tropical zodiac for horary, that's up to you, but most of the rest of the world will disagree with your stance.

Read the chart the same way you'd read any chart. Or not. It's up to you.