Harmonic age charts

gesso

I really have no idea where to put this; hopefully this forum is alright.

Can someone give me the lowdown on how these work? Do any of you use them very often?
On one site i found, it claimed higher accuracy than progressions
(and also a claim that they are the best tool for exact rectification).
But i dont think i am quite grasping how they really work :confused:
And the speed of the planets is different...why?

When i tried a biwheel for the exact same moment between myself and my partner's age harmonic charts..it really seemed to reflect how we are relating to each other right now...it was pretty amazing actually

BobZemco

I gave up on it. They didn't do squat for me. I've been married twice, crashed in a helicopter, had two cars stolen, was robbed at gunpoint, relocated across the planet 7 times, relocated across the country twice, had major surgery, grandfather died and a host of other things and I got nothing. The aspects aren't really all that close, and even stretching it, I'm looking at the planets, the houses, the houses they rule and nothing. Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

BobZemco

EJ53 said:
Later though, some astrologers suggested he had in fact got the theory right but related the wrong HC number to the age - HC1 was age 0, so HC2 was age 1; HC3 was age 2....etc. And Age Harmonic Charts seem to be a resurrection of this original Addey theory.

I'm not very knowledgeable about Solar Return charts, but I've used both the Age Harmonic and Age Harmonic +1 and I just don't see anything. Transits, progressions and Solar Arcs work just fine for me.

I was kind of excited about Harmonics as a good predictive tool, but it just hasn't panned out for me.

BobZemco

EJ53 said:
The quoted example on this site is a good illustration of why I'd be wary of using Age Harmonics.

I don't see anything there, except a lot of culling together out of hind-sight. He even got a few things wrong, predicting Sarkozy would lose, when he won handily.