Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Show off board

Show off board A tiny place to show off pictures of yours, your environment, favorite pictures, whatever you want and it\'s legal ;)

Unread 09-19-2019, 05:32 PM

Re: Psychic visions

I tend to see people with Pluto-Moons (like myself) to be hyper-open to the ambiance around them (making the doors of other worldliness swing wide open). Meaning that when Pluto is in all mode (instead of nothing mode) they can be overwhelmed with energy from the world's undercurrents.

Neptune-Moons are hyper-Emotional, giving an almost psychic like nature to them (but this isn't necessarily visions as much as it is empaths who feel what everyone else is feeling).

Then last is Uranus-Moon, these people are highly intrested in occult magick. The Uranuian soul has a spirit connected to the undercurrents of the universe (which is why Uranus is the planet of freedom, rebellion, and humanitarianism). These people are the most likely to have actual visions.

Unread 09-25-2019, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
I tend to see people with Pluto-Moons (like myself) to be hyper-open to the ambiance around them (making the doors of other worldliness swing wide open). Meaning that when Pluto is in all mode (instead of nothing mode) they can be overwhelmed with energy from the world's undercurrents.

Neptune-Moons are hyper-Emotional, giving an almost psychic like nature to them (but this isn't necessarily visions as much as it is empaths who feel what everyone else is feeling).

Then last is Uranus-Moon, these people are highly intrested in occult magick. The Uranuian soul has a spirit connected to the undercurrents of the universe (which is why Uranus is the planet of freedom, rebellion, and humanitarianism). These people are the most likely to have actual visions.
This is true. Im all three.
Unread 09-25-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekonomist13 View Post
I only experience prognostic dreams, but always related to myself somehow.

Two nights ago I've dreamt I was at somebody's funeral, even thinking about what to wear before it started. When I woke up, I learned that a younger brother of my friend from high school has died two days ago and I attended his funeral.

Other times it's smaller stuff, for example dreaming of getting chased or losing my teeth or knees, all simple to interprete and related to day-to-day decisions and plans.

Be there as it may, those disturb me so much that I prefer to smoke weed and NOT have a dream. I found myself to be a lot healthier ever since I've stopped dreaming.

Unfortunately, when weed is of worse quality, it stops helping and my dreams return - stronger and more vivid then, seemingly.

I blame it on my Pisces/Cancer combination as I'm not yet into aspects. I also have a couple of planets in Scorpio (total of 5 planets in water signs).
Im the same.