(Urgent) Am I about to get fired?

LostinPhilly

Hi all,

I have a very urgent question.

About a month ago, I started a new job at this reputable financial corporation.

When I got there on the first day, I was told I would be working on a market that happened to be different from the one I had initially interviewed for and granted the position for. I had no clue they actually hired someone else to fill that position since I thought it was mine the entire time.

I therefore ended up being assigned to a market that I will be handling on my own because there is no team for that market and no one in this office has expertise for it. Hence, I will be liaising with the team that happens to be in the country of the market to handle my tasks and ask any questions. Realistically, I only have 'one' manager on a HR level, but not on a practical level since she has no knowledge of the market.

I'm therefore left on my own. When I first started I was told I'd be trained on a general level before heading to the other country to have my country specific training with the team over there. The team was on vacation so I had to wait until September 1st.

I initially had a few trainings on materials that aren't revelant and the head of the department expressed his concerns about the training and how it was conducted. Then, my manager on a HR level went on vacation and left me with nothing to do (no tasks, since I wasn't trained enough and no training schedule) and another manager had to coordinate my training though it isn't her job to do so.

Hence, I wound up having 1 or 2 hours of training per week, the rest of the time was pretty much empty. Then, the team in the other country came back from vacation and I was supposed to attend a phone call to schedule my training over there. The call never happened and I was told they would prefer for my 'general' training to be done first. Sure, except the general training wasn't conducted properly and 1 hour per week is not a proper training.

Today, I hit rock bottom as instead of getting training or shadowing someone like the second manager had initially in mind, I was told I'd be given a task. I thought 'great, finally something to do'. Little did I know, the task was simply filing documents into a folder for someone who didn't have time to do it. I spent all afternoon filing documents in folders and organizing those which happen to be highly irrelevant to me.

I'm supposed to be a full time permanent employee, not an intern or an assistant. Furthermore, I overhead a conversation about someone getting fired (not sure if it was in the past or future tense) and they spoke really low. I only heard someone saying 'this is horrible' and the guy who told the story saying 'a meeting with her to basically tell her, you're fired'.

I'm therefore left questioning if this sudden behavior of theirs isn't the translation of their plan to 'fire' me because the truth be told, this market shouldn't even exist in the first place since there's not a lot of work involved.

What is even more odd is that everyone has been praising me for being 'bright' and 'organized' (both managers said this as it's the echo from the other co-workers). I know I could do a could job if given a proper training, because the manager of the other country saw a draft of my work and complimented me on it.

Am I about to get fired? What measures should I take?

Thanks!

Only constructive answers please. I don't know how to interpret charts, so mentioning aspects only isn't helping me. I need to know where I'm headed. Thank you again!

http://imgur.com/a/1c8yD

Last edited:

LostinPhilly

Will I be the one quitting or will they fire me?

Though, your last horary interpretation wasn't accurate, I'm still open to interpretation. Thanks.

LostinPhilly

faster moving away is doing the job - iaw, your employer will fire you

Alright. Thanks. Any timing?

I wonder why they'd chose to fire me because it's not like they gave me any work to evaluate my performance on. I haven't been given any work since I started. All they do is the so-called 'training' that's never ending.

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay, no astrological explanation. I say you won't be fired. I am testing results using whole sign houses, so Saturn and Venus. The employer is very involved with its own matters and you are not particularly visible at this time. But I would say that in one unit of time ( I'm not so good with determine long units of time) things will come together. Maybe a week, maybe a month?
Please keep us apprised and I wish you good luck in this matter.
(And try not to make disparaging remarks to members who share their expertise and time with you.)

Last edited:

LostinPhilly

Okay, no astrological explanation. I say you won't be fired. I am testing results using whole sign houses, so Saturn and Venus. The employer is very involved with its own matters and you are not particularly visible at this time. But I would say that in one unit of time ( I'm not so good with determine long units of time) things will come together. Maybe a week, maybe a month?
Please keep us apprised and I wish you good luck in this matter.
(And try not to make disparaging remarks to members who share their expertise and time with you.)

Thanks!

Sure, I will keep my not so pleasant remarks to myself. I didn't mean to be rude, though I clearly was.

It's true that they are involved in their own markets/procedures as of now, so I'm not exactly micro-managed. They're just doing their own thing and keeping me busy with random trainings/tasks because they don't know how to handle this unique market. We'll see.

Maybe I misunderstood the conversation I overheard. I'll posted an update at some point.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks!

Sure, I will keep my not so pleasant remarks to myself. I didn't mean to be rude, though I clearly was.

You are welcome. And not to put to fine a point on it, but it matters very much less what you mean than what you do.

Also, please know that I am experimenting, testing an alternate way of delineation, and that tikana has way more knowledge and experience than I.

LostinPhilly

We'll see. Thanks.

For what it's worth, last time you read a horary for me, it was extremely accurate on both an outcome and timing level.

tikana

Ilenek

regardless of the house system that pluto on asce is bad news
saturn is peregrine ..
no fixity at all - fixed - staying put ..

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek

regardless of the house system that pluto on asce is bad news
saturn is peregrine ..
no fixity at all - fixed - staying put ..

I sincerely appreciate your comments as I learn alot from you, Tik. I'm just putting up the delineation with WS [and without regard for the outers] to see how it compares to actual events. Querent is at a definite disadvantage, but I am curious to see how the sextile from Venus to Saturn plays out along with Moon's sextile to Sun as the unfolding of the question.

We shall see.

tikana

I sincerely appreciate your comments as I learn alot from you, Tik. I'm just putting up the delineation with WS [and without regard for the outers] to see how it compares to actual events. Querent is at a definite disadvantage, but I am curious to see how the sextile from Venus to Saturn plays out along with Moon's sextile to Sun as the unfolding of the question.

We shall see.

Ilenek..

i am just saying .. not trying to change your mind
Yeah take a look where venus is coming from in regio

whole sign venus/saturn make no sense at all. she is being pushed from 10th house to 6th house duties. that is why we see "Today, I hit rock bottom as instead of getting training or shadowing someone like the second manager had initially in mind, I was told I'd be given a task. I thought 'great, finally something to do'. Little did I know, the task was simply filing documents into a folder for someone who didn't have time to do it. I spent all afternoon filing documents in folders and organizing those which happen to be highly irrelevant to me. "

this puts me to think that there is something going on .. mars is pulling from saturn (regio) and venus is about to aspect saturn which rules radical 4th house coming from 8th (the loss)
Mars is 6-7 deg from saturn - wasnt she hired about a month ago? Saturn is peregrine - it cannot perform. Mars doesnt like Saturn. Jupiter is about to flip signs - change of conditions.

looks like they are pushing her away or trying to get her to quit

Last edited: