should i break-up or give it a chance... Plz Help!

ritz

should i break-up with him or should we try working it out? we are going through a rough patch. need some help with our reading. thank you in advance.

details:
august 29, 1987
03:05 am
raipur, chhattisgarh.

his:
november 29, 1971
15:05 pm
mumbai, maharashtra.

please explain with some analysis.

mathur_dinesh

You are going through the major-period of Jupiter and sub-period of Venus these days.
Jupiter owns the sixth house and it occupies the tenth in your chart.
You have Cancer ascendant and Jupiter is friendly with the Moon. Jupiter is placed in Aries and is friendly with Mars.
In your chart Jupiter is basically good. It is in sambandh with Mars and Mars in turn is in sambandh with Saturn in the chart. Therefore there is indirect contact of Jupiter with Saturn. Saturn owns the seventh house. Hence during this major-period, matters relating to marriage will arise.
As Jupiter is is related to Mars and owns the sixth house during this major-period tension and disagreement will also show up. Therefore during this period there will be tension in marriage.
Unfortunately Saturn owns the eighth house and therefore Jupiter would threaten to cause a break in marriage after marriage becomes tense.
Coming to Venus we notice that it is placed in Leo in the birth chart. This is an inimical place for Venus. But Venus will not cause a break in marriage.
I do not foresee a break in marriage in the near future. I think it would be a good idea to manage the tension in marriage and let it continue.
In your husband’s chart the major-period of Mars has the sub-period of Saturn running in it.
As his ascendant is Pisces Saturn is an adverse planet for him.
Saturn and Mars are in mutual relationship. Mars has the aspect on the seventh house. This is causing tension in marriage but Mars is a good planet for this ascendant. It will keep the marriage going.
:happy:

Last edited:

Saturn90

You two are very different personalities...one extra loving other one hot and cold and more self-centered....I'll not advice anything ...just evaluate everything with a bit of logic before taking your relationship to that extra step....also are you sure he is committed to you or ready to give any commitment?

ritz

You two are very different personalities...one extra loving other one hot and cold and more self-centered....I'll not advice anything ...just evaluate everything with a bit of logic before taking your relationship to that extra step....also are you sure he is committed to you or ready to give any commitment?

Thank u for reply. :) who is extra loving and who is more self-centered? Curious from astrological point of view. No, he has not given me any commitment, as he has lot of baggage from his past which he is trying to deal with. So i thought to give him space and time.

ritz

You are going through the major-period of Jupiter and sub-period of Venus these days.
Jupiter owns the sixth house and it occupies the tenth in your chart.
You have Cancer ascendant and Jupiter is friendly with the Moon. Jupiter is placed in Aries and is friendly with Mars.
In your chart Jupiter is basically good. It is in sambandh with Mars and Mars in turn is in sambandh with Saturn in the chart. Therefore there is indirect contact of Jupiter with Saturn. Saturn owns the seventh house. Hence during this major-period, matters relating to marriage will arise.
As Jupiter is is related to Mars and owns the sixth house during this major-period tension and disagreement will also show up. Therefore during this period there will be tension in marriage.
Unfortunately Saturn owns the eighth house and therefore Jupiter would threaten to cause a break in marriage after marriage becomes tense.
Coming to Venus we notice that it is placed in Leo in the birth chart. This is an inimical place for Venus. But Venus will not cause a break in marriage.
I do not foresee a break in marriage in the near future. I think it would be a good idea to manage the tension in marriage and let it continue.
In your husband’s chart the major-period of Mars has the sub-period of Saturn running in it.
As his ascendant is Pisces Saturn is an adverse planet for him.
Saturn and Mars are in mutual relationship. Mars has the aspect on the seventh house. This is causing tension in marriage but Mars is a good planet for this ascendant. It will keep the marriage going.
:happy:
Thank u for ur reply. :) we are not married. We are only dating each other. Do we have any chance or hope to be together? As most people have said, that we are very different to be together. So now am confused whether to give this relationship a chance or to end it before it becomes bad. As we already have been fighting a bit, due to which i feel he sometimes withdraws himself.

Can you exlain how is it that we can be together? the compatibility? Thank u :)

ritz

Hey guys!

I need your help. My partner and i are both lost. But i really want things to work out. But he is scared, because of the distance, and he is not sure what he wants out of life for now. Do you think we would be able to make it through of we decide to continue? Please, please help!

Chakravathy

Looking at your chart and given the fact you are only dating as of now and not married yet, I would just give things a break for a while, say 3-6 months and see how things pan out. You are running Jupiter Mahadasha and it must be overall good.

Your partner is running Mars Mahadasha and it isnt an easy ride for him either. Mars is the lord of 2nd and 9th house in 12th house and aspected by saturn. Mars also aspects his seventh house.I don't see this getting any better. If you intend to get married to him, give it a break for a while and try later. The age difference now may not seem like an issue, but may pop up later. Anyways that 's up to your discretion

Chakravathy

ritz

Looking at your chart and given the fact you are only dating as of now and not married yet, I would just give things a break for a while, say 3-6 months and see how things pan out. You are running Jupiter Mahadasha and it must be overall good.

Your partner is running Mars Mahadasha and it isnt an easy ride for him either. Mars is the lord of 2nd and 9th house in 12th house and aspected by saturn. Mars also aspects his seventh house.I don't see this getting any better. If you intend to get married to him, give it a break for a while and try later. The age difference now may not seem like an issue, but may pop up later. Anyways that 's up to your discretion

Chakravathy

Thank you for ur reply!