He found me attractive before: if he pursued me first, what made him change his mind?

tikana

Tikana, that's exactly what I said!!!!! Exactly!!' and Dirius said THAT interpretation was a "make up story" I wrote for myself - and that upsets me because it isn't like I interpreted the chart to say anything truly delusional like he's running back and wants to marry me

you have been attacking Dirius and Rafaella. Why are we on this guy still?
everything has been turned

him,
your looks
your insecurities
you

the problem is not him.. but you .. you have neglected YOU! ... try to figure out why are you so combusted ... no surgery will help you with your insecurities.

Dirius

Tikana, that's exactly what I said!!!!! Exactly!!' and Dirius said THAT interpretation was a "make up story" I wrote for myself - and that upsets me because it isn't like I interpreted the chart to say anything truly delusional like he's running back and wants to marry me

No, I said that the "house of self-worth" stuff was a make-up story.

Somehow you decided to put words in my mouth, which I never said, like the fact that you should get plastic surgery or never date again. Who the hell mentioned that?

Last edited:

craft94

Craft, I think you should go see a therapist if you are having this much of a reaction. I don’t think it’s healthy doing this at all.

This is a learning forum, so it’s natural to get corrected, and people take that above all else when it comes to the art of horary as to not lose focus. Even though I offer it, emotional support isn’t the top priority of every member here.
Not everyone is going with me but imo the purpose of horary is to answer questions - which I see as a form of helping people, that shouldn't mean telling a client "what they want to hear"...after all, if someone asks a question, I'd assume they want an answer... but if someones really upset and flat out says they don't want anymore answers because it's no longer of interest to them, I wouldnt keep it up just for the sake of it. It's not going to help anyone.

Plus, I don't think Dirius was correcting me on much. Tikana pretty much said the exact same thing I did (referring to our conclusions of the chart, not any of the other stuff or even how we reached them). Dirius seemed to have made up his mind about me since his first post and considering his last comment, I don't think his conclusions are much less biased than mine tbh.

Last edited:

craft94

you have been attacking Dirius and Rafaella. Why are we on this guy still?
everything has been turned

him,
your looks
your insecurities
you

the problem is not him.. but you .. you have neglected YOU! ... try to figure out why are you so combusted ... no surgery will help you with your insecurities.
And no astrologer will either. I'm already insecure. Being told over and over again how much of a problem I am isn't going to help. I'm not asking you to shower me with compliments/reassurances/feel good advice. I'm just asking you to leave me alone. Please

Last edited:

tikana

Traditional is great for short-term, yes or no answers. I think he sensed a long-term magnetic attraction that triggered flight.

I have to disagree with you ... you can dig out a lot of info out. I don't get into details because I am just interested in yes / no .. who leads... but there are people on skyscript aglaya and tanit who really get into charts they get the intentions and etc and they nail details.

tikana

And no astrologer will either. I'm already insecure. Being told over and over again how much of a problem I am isn't going to help. I'm not asking you to shower me with compliments/reassurances/feel good advice. I'm just asking you to leave me alone.

good luck ...

david starling

I have to disagree with you ... you can dig out a lot of info out. I don't get into details because I am just interested in yes / no .. who leads... but there are people on skyscript aglaya and tanit who really get into charts they get the intentions and etc and they nail details.

Did you do that in this case? Btw, I admire your predictive ability, and your straightforward, no-nonsense style.

Dirius

Wouldn't it require Synastry to know if there was the potential for something beyond a casual hook-up?:unsure:

Not really, because relationships aren't really determined by people having compatible personalities or not. A lot of people date despite being completly wrong for each other. :lol:

david starling

But what if the situation changes? I'll try an analogy: Suppose I asked if a particular day would be good for some event, and the answer was no. Does Hoary have a definite way of predicting that there will NEVER be a good day for it, based on just the question about a specific day? So, at the time Craft asked the question it was after the 1st "pursuit". The answer regarding a second pursuit might be different. How can the answer about their first interaction predict the outcome of a future one?