What impact have the Black Moon Lilith in a synastry ?

Hello,

I've read a little bit about Black Moon Lilith lately.
What I want to ask you here is:

Is it true that the Black Moon Lilith strong ties in a synastry could be a strong catalyst in having an obsession for the other ?

In the past year I've been struggling to take her out of my mind but it is impossible for me

By strong ties in sinastry I mean:

* Her Black Lilith opposite my Black Lilith and my Saturn, conjunct my Midheaven and Eros, semi-sextile my Venus, sextile my Sun and my Mercury, square my Moon and my Neptune, trine my Uranus, trine my Juno and my Ascendant, quincunx my Pluto.

* My Black Lilith opposite her Black Lilith, conjunct her Mercury, sextile her Mars, semi-sextile her Pluto, semi-sextile her Sun and Juno, square her Neptune, quincunx her Moon;

I might be wrong but I want to double-check with you guys and girls...

Thank you

Arena

You will get very different answers from different astrologers and amateurs in here :) That one thing is for sure.

To me this seems like a strong Lilith connection - that she is indeed a woman of your desires and she is activating that desire in you and also idealisation, right? The Uranus, Pluto, Neptune connections seem like she could actually have you obsessed, daydreaming and also uplifting for you to encourage you to transform or try things you have not before?

Anyway - one point of a synastry chart is not enough to say much. The whole chart needs to be seen and analysed. I recently looked into a synastry chart with so many connections of the planets, but also a Lilith connection. In that kind of chart it is hard to say if it is the Lilith connection or other connections that make the people act towards each other ... and their relationship needs to play out for a longer time to be able to judge.

To me this seems like a strong Lilith connection - that she is indeed a woman of your desires and she is activating that desire in you and also idealisation, right? The Uranus, Pluto, Neptune connections seem like she could actually have you obsessed, daydreaming and also uplifting for you to encourage you to transform or try things you have not before?

Exactly, yes. In fact she is the reason I have started to understand astrology (and to write on this forum :) ), to read books about karmic past lifes, things which before the activation (one year ago) were not important for me.

Anyway - one point of a synastry chart is not enough to say much.

Yes, I am aware about that.

Thank you very much Arena for the insight.