Is it meant to be?

Cold Fusion

What if it was meant to be?

Little confused, could use some help:

Ruler of the first is mars, ruler of the 7th is venus, according to sckyscript:
A good aspect between ruler of the 1st house and ruler of the 7th shows a willingness to form a union. Application by trine or sextile is very promising, especially when there is reception between the planets. If there is no applying aspect between the two, translation or collection of light can achieve the same result and often symbolises the assistance of a third party.

Venus is not sextiling mars, but is conjunct the sun which does sextile, it is dignified in libra, but according to skyscript:

If the 7th ruler is located in the 7th house, the person asked about has little thought of the querent, especially if exalted or in its own sign.

I can't figure out if it is yes or no, i am guessing no:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_255_is_it_meant_to_be.6786.46114.jpg
    astro_2gw_255_is_it_meant_to_be.6786.46114.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

virgo18

hmmmmm I really don't know if it is meant to be, because of the poor reception. He is actually thinking about himself, and he happy like that. Also he is in your detriment. This doesn't mean that he doesn't like you but it means that he is happy alone, actually.

The good side of this question is that the Moon and Venus will trine. There will be a change in the situation, and you both will come together anyways.... after a change in the situation obviously.

good luck

IleneK

Premium Member
Virgo's pointing to reception is well-taken.

Your question is vague and perhaps the real underlying one is, "will we have a relationship?, is she interested? something like that?

Traditionally, it is thought that reception points to the actual willingness of the two parties. Not if they will succeed, but if there is motivation. The reception in this instance, with you/Venus being in the sign of her/Mars' detriment, suggests that the willingness, the inclination, is not there on her part. And so even if you did get together, it might likely not be the heartfelt connection from her that you would desire.

I would urge you to take care of what you ask for, because it might not turn as you imagine.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Virgo's pointing to reception is well-taken.

Your question is vague and perhaps the real underlying one is, "will we have a relationship?, is he interested? something like that?

Traditionally, it is thought that reception points to the actual willingness of the two parties. Not if they will succeed, but if there is motivation. The reception in this instance, with you/Venus being in the sign of his/Mars' detriment, suggests that the willingness, the inclination, is not there on his part. And so even if you did get together, it might likely not be the heartfelt connection from him that you would desire.

I would urge you to take care of what you pray for, or ask for, because it might not turn as you imagine.

I don't pray, it is fruitless.

Last edited: