natal Moon and Pluto playing ping pong with TSaturn

Roudic

Saturn been in-between my moon and Natal Pluto since 2012 being the ball in an horrible ping pong game with my natal Moon and Scorpio (explains a lot) Moon in Scorpio (4th house) 8degrees Pluto in Scorpio 24 degree (5th) At which time opposes the sun o_O in between (Sun 15 degrees Taurus) you can only imagine lol!! Right now Saturn is opposing my sun once again heading back to Pluto o_O Saturn like ,"I'm get him good" - evil smirk loool!! However doe in about October 30 or so when it'll be conjucted to Pluto it will make some pretty positive aspects. Sex tiles to Neptune Uranus and a trine to my Cancer ASC so I'm wondering if this maybe a trigger to something pretty big.....maybe a job hopefully lol since my Uranus/Neptune in the 6th house in Cap.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_joshua_vinziant.62205.7854.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_joshua_vinziant.62205.7854.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Lin

You need to look at your chart more closely.
Transit Saturn was near your moon but it's been nowhere near it for a while.
Also, before you're out of the woods transit Saturn must square your natal Saturn.

Look at each transit separately, how long each will be active and then focus on the heaviest transits first, and the closest to the other planet in question.

If you put up a new chart with the transits of Oct. 1 I will show you what I mean.
LIN