Will I conceive a child this year?

Cancer7

Account Closed
I will research it again. Help would be great.
It is hard when you get different answers from readers. Yet we are all learning. :)
These are the rules Lilly indicate:

If the Lord of the Ascendant be in the 7th, or the Lord of the 5th in the 1st, or the Lord of the 1st in the 5th, or if the Lord of the 5th be in the 7th, or the Lord of the 7th in the 5th, or the Moon with him, or good Planets in the Ascendant, or with the Lord of the 5th, or in any of the Angles; she may then conceive

When you stated: there is No planet applying to the lord of the 5th, only the 5th's lord applying to Mercury.

Does that apply to Lilly's rule?
Cancer7,

The June date is only when the two planets perfect.

Yes I see you are new to studying horary, we all start somewhere!:unsure:

You should read a related pregnant oreinted thread, it may explain how many factors are involved in horary:

will my sister-in-law get a baby in next 6months?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;" (King James Version)

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Clinton, you have confused me! If be becoming pregnant this year depends on when Mercury and Venus meet, I would have to say no, not this year.
The chart was long, and I didn't see a meeting between them in 2013. Is this correct? Please provide a yes or no answer if you may.

Ilkene stated yes, and showed her work very well.

someone HELP!!!!

Cancer7

Account Closed
Did you use Lilly's rule when determining this:
If the Lord of the Ascendant be in the 7th, or the Lord of the 5th in the 1st, or the Lord of the 1st in the 5th, or if the Lord of the 5th be in the 7th, or the Lord of the 7th in the 5th, or the Moon with him, or good Planets in the Ascendant, or with the Lord of the 5th, or in any of the Angles; she may then conceive
Disclaimer: I have little experience with medical horary so I am just taking a shot at it. Hopefully others with experience and skill in this area will comment.

You = Jupiter
becoming pregnant is the ruler of the 5th = Venus.

You/Jupiter are angular, on the Descendant. Your co-significator, Moon, is also very strong in its dignity. All eyes are looking toward relationship as both your significators and the conception itself all lie in the 7th house.

On one hand, I see a real possibility of your becoming as both you/Moon and conception/Venus are in the fertile sign of Cancer. However, there is an notable affliction with Jupiter in its detriment in the 7th house of your partner, so there may be some obstacles to conception coming from him.

The indicators are mixed, but I think your conceiving this year is possible.

Cancer7

Account Closed
Did everyone give up on this thread?:innocent::pouty::innocent::pouty:
I'm new to horary:w00t: and need help:sideways:
There are many awesome folks on here that are very skilled, I could use your feedback:whistling:

Cancer7 stated:

Clinton, you have confused me! If be becoming pregnant this year depends on when Mercury and Venus meet, I would have to say no, not this year.
The chart was long, and I didn't see a meeting between them in 2013. Is this correct? Please provide a yes or no answer if you may.

The lord of the 5th is the General indicator of judgment, most of the time it holds true.

But Lilly used several methods to weigh the testimonys within a horary.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-books/

Go to Christian Astrology II around page 178, if I'm reading this ebook page correctly, ChapterXXVIII.

Lilly used the point system exhibited in this chapter, and yes until we master Lilly it can be awfully confusing.

Cancer7, though in the Forum guidelines it's encouraged possible to give free interpretations of any horary yet the Forum is Not responsible for wrong answers; and if you note there will be various oppinions here that are very conflicting. It's Not like on other Forums that are stricter in Traditionalism where you will be reprimanded when you are seen to be in error of using non-traditional methods.

I prefer to work with diligent students of astrology who follow Traditionalism or the renegade that some Ultra-Trads see him to be yet respected, John Frawley.

I love to help out when others are showing their work, so go through Lilly's point count as exhibited in this chapter as cited and you'll have your answer as you grow learning Traditional horary.

ILene showed her work, and I want to see yours where I can jump in.

Venus is the lord of the 5th, and cjts Mercury, conjunctions are generally what type of answer?

But as Lilly states in CA, the first aspect to the lord of the matter is not always the answer, nor a reliable indicator, the point system Lilly utilized in said chapter is how Lilly obtained the reputation of being so accurate.

{ deleted off topic comment - moderator note}

Clinton Garrett Soule

The Piscean Master told of astrological revelations according to:

Luke 21:25 New King James Version

[ The Coming of the Son of Man ] “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;"

Last edited by a moderator:

Cancer7

Account Closed
Conjunctions means unity, so the answer is YES!

Conjunction means the planets occupy the same House.
Conjunction means the planets occupy the same Sign.
Conjunction" means "joining" or "cooperating

so the answer is yes to the question, I'm just trying to calculate when. (1 chart)

A conjunction will be valid within 10 - 12 degrees
Will the conjunction take place
is it June 20?
inferior conj 2013 Jul 09 18:41 17°d42’25 -4°-45’-38
superior conj 2013 Aug 24 20:56 1°
f50’36 1°45’20
inferior conj 2013 Nov 01 20:19 9°h34’24 0°-31’-2
superior conj 2013 Dec 29 06:27 7°j41’43 -1°-41’-28

and possibly September

Mercury and venus are inferior conj so it has to be a inferior conj July or Nov when they meet?

I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
My last attempt....I really need Help/feedback from skilled individuals

Mercury and venus conjunct in May 2013
It will happen again October/Nov. 2013. Is this when I will conceive?

AQ7? Bob? Harold? Dr. Farr? HELP!!!!

Cancer7 said:

The chart was long, and I didn't see a meeting between them in 2013. Is this correct?

Cancer7, as you are finding out and if you re-read the Guidelines or rules on this website you understand none have to be responsible in their interpretations to anyone asking a query nor does the forum take responsibility.

[moderator note - all styles of astrology are welcome in this forum, please respect and let that be without negative comments towards styles that are not your own]

As I stated the cjt you have that I spoke of is generally a Yes answer, yet, Terms, Face, dignity, lord of the hour, Lilly's point system, etc., all need the artist's full attention.:ninja:

[moderator note - please see above comment]

Clinton Garrett Soule

Ecclesiastes 3:1-4 "To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; 3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;" (King James Version)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cancer7 stated:

I'll take the Yes, and just see what happens.:innocent::cool:
Oh, the conjunct is happening now.

If you study horary seriously, Not superficially, but be diligent:rightful:, you will eventually find that just because the lord of the matter recieved a perfecting aspect that the matter happened opposite as the matter stated.:sad::sad::sad::sick:

That is why William F. Lilly utilized weighing many testimonies in his point count method.

[moderator note - see previous notes from moderator in this thread]

Clinton Garrett Soule

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwF5AvP7zQ

Psalm 19:1-4 American Standard Version (ASV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament showeth his handiwork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, And night unto night showeth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language; Their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
I started dating someone last month. Per your statement below, I could possibly be dating someone else in december....YYAAYYYY something else to look forward to!!!!!:happy:
Still hoping for a baby, to conceive this year!!!!
I don't think there is pregnancy this year. Jupiter is in barren sign and in detriment. Venus, ruler of baby does not aspect with Jupiter. Moon is Void, although can still perform in Cancer - had the main rulers been in aspect, but they are not.

However, this chart does point to a relationship, judging by Sun/Jupiter conjunction in 6 degrees, I'd say in 6 months (its unlikely to be weeks, as its peregrine/detriment planets) and lack of volition here.

cheers :)

Last edited:

Cancer7

Account Closed
However, there is an notable affliction with Jupiter in its detriment in the 7th house of your partner, so there may be some obstacles to conception coming from him.

I can see how this is possible. the guy im dating now, i dont think he is interested in conceiving a child anytime soon. at least he mentioned that in 2012 when we were friends. i dont know his thoughts now.

Disclaimer: I have little experience with medical horary so I am just taking a shot at it. Hopefully others with experience and skill in this area will comment.

You = Jupiter
becoming pregnant is the ruler of the 5th = Venus.

You/Jupiter are angular, on the Descendant. Your co-significator, Moon, is also very strong in its dignity. All eyes are looking toward relationship as both your significators and the conception itself all lie in the 7th house.

On one hand, I see a real possibility of your becoming as both you/Moon and conception/Venus are in the fertile sign of Cancer. However, there is an notable affliction with Jupiter in its detriment in the 7th house of your partner, so there may be some obstacles to conception coming from him.

IleneK

Premium Member
Did you use Lilly's rule when determining this:
If the Lord of the Ascendant be in the 7th, or the Lord of the 5th in the 1st, or the Lord of the 1st in the 5th, or if the Lord of the 5th be in the 7th, or the Lord of the 7th in the 5th, or the Moon with him, or good Planets in the Ascendant, or with the Lord of the 5th, or in any of the Angles; she may then conceve

I reread this thread as you just posted an update. My apologies for not responding your post above, from earlier in the summer, but somehow I overlooked it.

I did refer to Lilly in this matter, as the Lord of the Ascendant is in the 7th, so that means you MAY conceive. Not that you WILL, but that you MAY.

That accords with the conclusion of my delineation when I said: