Is he lying to me? Is there a possibilty of getting back together?

Wudge

I was in a serious relationship with a person, who due to family pressure has gotten engaged to someone on 11 Jan , and it was his mother who is supposedly the person who refused to even consider me. According to him that due to the fights at his place his parents are on the verge of divorce. I want to know if i should move on, or i should wait for him to return. Is there an eventual marriage with him a possibility? is he lying to me regarding issues at home? I wrote this question and made a chart and am attaching it.
PS: we also work together in education.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_23_now.28796.40489.jpg
    astro_2gw_23_now.28796.40489.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Aquarius358

I was in a serious relationship with a person, who due to family pressure has gotten engaged to someone on 11 Jan , and it was his mother who is supposedly the person who refused to even consider me. According to him that due to the fights at his place his parents are on the verge of divorce. I want to know if i should move on, or i should wait for him to return. Is there an eventual marriage with him a possibility? is he lying to me regarding issues at home? I wrote this question and made a chart and am attaching it.
PS: we also work together in education.

Hi - Very briefly, I don't believe he was lying to you - there are Fixed Signs on all the 4 angles, so he was telling the truth.

However, there's no aspect between you and both your signifiers are in Signs that are 'in aversion' to each other - so I believe there is no immediate likelihood that you will get together (or marry). Also, as soon as Mars moves into Pisces, Moon will oppose 7 ruler Mars - another confirmation of no relationship, I'm afraid. _____

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi - Very briefly, I don't believe he was lying to you - there are Fixed Signs on all the 4 angles, so he was telling the truth.

However, there's no aspect between you and both your signifiers are in Signs that are 'in aversion' to each other - so I believe there is no immediate likelihood that you will get together (or marry). Also, as soon as Mars moves into Pisces, Moon will oppose 7 ruler Mars - another confirmation of no relationship, I'm afraid. _____

Hello, Aq358.

Horary student here, and I agree with your conclusion, so this is just to help me better understand the practice of horary, or perhaps to clear up a misunderstanding on my part.

If I may inquire, I wonder if you would expand upon your observation that:

both your signifiers are in Signs that are 'in aversion' to each other

If querent is Venus in Capricorn and quesited in Mars in Aquarius, then would not Mars affirmatively, rather than adversely, receive Venus, with Venus being in the sign of Mars' exaltation?

I appreciate your helping me in this matter.