CafeAstrology.com natal chart?

Cynthia81

Hey guys:
Is Cafe Astrology a good site? I just plugged in my info for a natal chart, and it's completely different than the other charts I've gotten. What chart method do they use, does anyone know?

waybread

I've seen a variety of on-line natal charts, and think Astrodienst does the best one. It also offers you many free options for looking up different things with it, as your astro-skills advance.

adrianastrologer

Cynthia,

I did my chart at Cafe astrology and I remember thinking the same thing. I thought maybe their software is messed up or something, because some of the stuff was just WRONG. I don't know what's going on over there. If you are just looking to cast your chart without interpretation, I like Alwaysastrology.com

dr. farr

I fully agree with Waybread's post, above. I have used astro.com for all my charts for the past several years with complete satisfaction. It is an excellent resource with many free options which can be applied.

CafeAstrology is a good site with much good (mostly Modernist) astrological information and I recommend it for educational purposes; but Astro.com I conisder the best for the (free) charts.