Car fire ... who did that to me?

Mary9

Oh wow...
That is strange a lot...

I mean ... it's all possible...
Tell me something do you mean home where i live with my family or where i lived with him? Since i'm not married.

Is there anything closer like describtion?

How can I realise who did this... ?
I must say that I'm personally not in conflict with anybody, I don't have many ex's , they are all married and we are quite ok. I never cheated or similar to get the revenge.

It's so hard to realise who is...
It's not easy to accuse, especcially with no proff ...
I haven't been threthened , or i got note after that.

Is there possible way to see when i had personal /phisical contact to the person who ordered?
Or some closer connection to me/or the boy.

So this was for me personally? Not a mistake? Not for a boyfriend or his family?

The strange thing is that it happened in front of his building, not my family home(to think that maybe is for mh family)

Is it a man or woman?

And the reason is money or?
Why money ...
Maybe our break up?

But 8H Cancer NN opposing Saturn/Pluto suggests you should dig deep into yourself and people around you to find out the cause of this incident.
Usually when things like this happen, everybody are like you must know who did it... But I really, honestly, don't

Maybe it will have a lot to do with your home life, things that you aren't aware to exist. You need to make some really big change in order to recover. With Saturn conjunct SN, I have a feeling the "authority" guy is pretty close to you, and you need some real talk with him. The conversation has to be on an empathetic ground though.
Can you explain this? About recovery, home life, things i don't know exist , also about this guy... We will have talk? He'll tell?

Since that event i do not longer live there.

Last edited:

Gemini888

Tell me something do you mean home where i live with my family or where i lived with him? Since i'm not married.
Where do you feel more intimate? The 4H is the place you feel safe.

How can I realise who did this... ?
I must say that I'm personally not in conflict with anybody, I don't have many ex's , they are all married and we are quite ok. I never cheated or similar to get the revenge.

Is there possible way to see when i had personal /phisical contact to the person who ordered?
Or some closer connection to me/or the boy.
You did say something about a dad being zealous. Maybe that's him? Try to remember who doesn't seem to be so nice to you. With the NN involved I think this is a matter that has been going on for quite a while without you noticing.

May I ask, do you happen to be a very ambitious person?

So this was for me personally? Not a mistake? Not for a boyfriend or his family?

The one who ordered the arson might have something personal with you, but not the two guys committing the act. They may have (Merc square Jupiter), but that is a very weak link. They are more concerned with pleasing the "authority" (Merc sextiles Moon and Venus)

Mars in 5H can also mean the arson was to crush your pride. Is there any significance with the car? Like I said before, it was just a car. There have to be something about the car that triggered so much negativity after it burned down.

Is it a man or woman?

If I was a trad I would say that was a man. But I'm not a trad so my option is open :wink:

Mary9

This all is very interesting...

If it's his dad...
I didn't do a thing. He is just so strange person, he doesn't like people, or any woman at all... He got left by mom of my boy(ex), he got left by other woman, he is inconflict with one of his sons, with all of his brothers etc... He ia incidental person (sorry if some of my words is not right, but u'll get what i mean)...
To get back to me: i didn't gave him any reason except for loving his son. I'm the weakest spot of his son, and sooo many times he tried to separate us (by trying to connect him with other wonen, talking bad about me).
About car: before this one i drove really old car, his dad was ashamed by it... when i bought new one - he waa the only person who wasn't happy.

Tell me something, the men who ordered, was he also at that place when that happen? For example if it's his dad, then he was in his appartment in the same building...

I'm ambitious, in a good way . Yes.
I'm also very persuasive, and stubborn, that's why i'm trying to find the guilty one with all my power.

About the pride...
Yes it was just the car, but the stories after (which my boy told me and got it from dad) were horrible... Started with only criminals are getting their car burned, untill some really nasty stuff about my family, and so many lies about family jobs, etc...
Really bad bad bad stuff, to make me feel horrible. :(

I have one really important question: is police gonna find out who did & who ordered that? Are they gonna find proof?

Gemini888

Tell me something, the men who ordered, was he also at that place when that happen? For example if it's his dad, then he was in his appartment in the same building...
With Saturn in 2H, I don't think so. He was probably at his place instead.

I'm ambitious, in a good way . Yes.
I'm also very persuasive, and stubborn, that's why i'm trying to find the guilty one with all my power.
Just as I thought :devil:

The reason I asked this is because the SN is in Cap. A tendency to be overambitious with money. Your ambition may be good somewhere else, but not in this situation.

I have one really important question: is police gonna find out who did & who ordered that? Are they gonna find proof?

Seems unlikely to me, with all the planet below the horizon. Or they may be able to (Jupiter in 1H as chart ruler), but they will either let it slide or only inform you (Jupiter square Neptune). Now if you want to be able to get the problem resolved you have to listen to the NN, take some compromising and work out the problem in the most compassionate way.

Mary9

For police, at least to know who...

With Saturn in 2H, I don't think so. He was probably at his place instead.
He lives at the same building.

The reason I asked this is because the SN is in Cap. A tendency to be overambitious with money. Your ambition may be good somewhere else, but not in this situation.
This i didn't understand.
You mean the money i earn?
Because that's the only one i'm spending

Last edited:

Gemini888

Yeah, the money you earn. Or it can be the things you hold dear. Is the dad furious because you are holding too tight onto your boyfriend?

Mary9

Yeah, the money you earn. Or it can be the things you hold dear. Is the dad furious because you are holding too tight onto your boyfriend?
Maybe...
I don't know...
Honestly, what i think is that his dad is afraid that i'll spend their money ...

That doesn't have a reasonable background at all
, i'm earning since I was 18, I'm the owner of my own business, all our vacations are paid partly, when my boy didn't have job (before he started working with dad) I was the one who was giving him money... (but i guess dad doesn't know that)

Ofc I'm tight to his son, he should be the one. We should've get married in future.

At the begining of the year his dad said to one person not knowing that they know me good enough to tell me that while he is alive i'll not be his daughter in law.

Would my relationship chart be helpfull? Should i make it?

Edit:
Here it is. Better to give you all the things which can help.

Last edited:

Mary9

Here's synastry as well...
I'm libra

I forgot what is composit chart, so I don't know which option to choose: midpoint, ref.place?

Last edited:

Gemini888

Is that the synastry chart of you and your boyfriend? I can see his Sun squaring your Venus and Pluto in 10H here. The Sun is his father and this looks like a power struggle for love and possession, and it bleeds into your professional life (10H). His Sun is also in 10H and the father is of high importance in his public life. Your SN also falls into his 4H, and the SN is in Leo. Do you think your boyfriend is a bit too attached to his family?

His Sun is in your 2H. The father is having an influence on your money and value.

That is just some things regarding the father. I don't go into your relationship with your boyfriend because seems like you are getting on fine with him.

Mary9

Is that the synastry chart of you and your boyfriend? I can see his Sun squaring your Venus and Pluto in 10H here. The Sun is his father and this looks like a power struggle for love and possession, and it bleeds into your professional life (10H). His Sun is also in 10H and the father is of high importance in his public life. Your SN also falls into his 4H, and the SN is in Leo. Do you think your boyfriend is a bit too attached to his family?

His Sun is in your 2H. The father is having an influence on your money and value.

That is just some things regarding the father. I don't go into your relationship with your boyfriend because seems like you are getting on fine with him.

I think he is too attached to his father, also i think that he depends lot from him, and that his father controls him with his money.

Please go trough relationship, we broke up and i'm crushed.
Few days before the fire everything seemed like a fairy tale, we were so happy, and now... i think he hates me. I think he does everything not to be with me, he pushes me so much...
Before, we planned marriage in like 2 years, now we don't exist anymore...and each and every of our conversations ends with so dramatic fights caused by him. :(

Gemini888

Regarding your relationship with him...

I can see several conficts in personal placements here. His Sun squares your Venus, his Mars opposite your Venus, his Moon opposites your Sun, Mars and Merc. Did you guys have moments when someone suggested something and the other disagreed? Lots of mismatch in several personal aspects, from feeling to communication to sex preference. I think the reason why you were hooked to him and then the relationship burned so fast is because your Sun/Mars/Merc fall into his 5H. It sparked a burning love passion, but not necessarily a strong one. There is nothing in his 7H to support his commitment. At one point you guys were having hope because there is a grand trine with your Moon/Saturn and his Mars, and his Mars falls into your 4H. You were feeling like he was the one and I guess he was too. There was also his Jupiter on your 5H to boost. But then there was also his Chiron on your Des. It was the kill-joy of the passion. And beside, looked like the grand trine wasn't enough to negate all the conflicts you were having.

That, and your SN on his 4H may tell him that it was better to stick to his dad. So when the car incident happened he went back to daddy and cut tie with you.

Mary9

:(

About sex, that never was a problem, or passion. But there's passion in everything, we love each other too much but when it comes to fight it also becomes too much... all the extremes...

Tell me, do you think it can be again relationship/marriage?

I really thought we were meant to have life&family together...

Last edited:

Gemini888

A relationship is a two-way street. You can't have a good relationship if you are the only one working for it. From what you are saying looks like he isn't willing to work out the differences.

You can call him again and ask him to reconcile. But if he doesn't listen then you need to accept that and let go.

Maybe that's what the 8H NN from earlier is trying to teach you: let go of what doesn't serve you in the long run.

Mary9

Now, no he is not...
After this he became different, affraid, pushy...
But he wants to be in comunication with me, and if we can continue seeing (in some, whatever way, when he says we were best friends for 5 years i become angry, even though that's true but i don't wanna be friends with hi....), so he can realise what he wants... Because now he is not sure.
I'm like 'if you're not sure you want me- I don't want you'.
I'm sure that if he would hear that (for example ) I have somebody- that would be messy.

The thing is that according to my natal, he should be the one.

It's so important to find out who did the car fire, i think everything would be calmer after it. :/

Gemini888

The thing is that according to my natal, he should be the one.
What natal? Or are you talking about Sun sign? Sun sign is just a small part of your personality and checking compability with Sun sign is the most inaccurate thing someone can do.

The more I think about it, the more I believe the dad is the one behind the incident. And if it's really him then I don't think everything will be calmer from here. The dad is already trying to separate you. Even if you manage to bring him out, he will find another way to ruin your relationship again. If he is capable of hiring a pair of men to do some dirty work for him and sleeps well at night then what else do you think he will do to you? Your only chance against him is to somehow convince your boyfriend to move away with you somewhere far far away and cut contact with the dad.