Am I going to get fired

Katyusha

Hi Guys

Just a really upsetting situation that is all my fault really - I work as a bar back in a really cool bar in Brighton UK. I am a bit ADHD so I have been late a few times in the past and today I messed up massively by not checking my rota properly and I had to work today but I didn't realize that so I didn't go in.

I went out last night and also went to work to have some drinks and said hi to managers and I saw a few of them out in town today as well so they know I am alive.

Basically slept through my evening shift and everyone was trying to get hold of me but my phone was dead. I feel so awful because I really love working there but I am really scared I will get sacked.
Its giving me anxiety not to know If I'm sacked or not so can someone please have a look and let me know whats going to happen

many thansk guys

Attachments

• astro_2gw_jbjb_jbjb.5063.31433.jpg
    astro_2gw_jbjb_jbjb.5063.31433.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 18

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord jup negating to 12th for foreign lands, losses, research-occult;

venus lord 10th for career elevated pisces 3rd, selfless attitude;
mer elevated aspect virgo 9th for luck;
debilated mer pisces emotional-confused;
venus own pisces, debilation of mer cancelled,
gradual improvement in the situation;

sun-mer-venus pisces, literary-oratory, artistic, dancing,
impressive writings, aptitude for medicine;

mars sag first, sportive, optimistic, impulsive, temperamental;
mars debilated aspect moon cancer 8th for health, circulatory issues;
jup elevated aspect over moon cancer 8th, protective from major danger;

ketu separative node acq 2nd,
detachment from family-finances;

sat own cap first, ambitious, hardworking, event management;
moon-sat opp under emotional stress and health issues;

sun lord 9th for luck over pisces 3rd for initiative-progress;

katydid

Hi Guys

Just a really upsetting situation that is all my fault really - I work as a bar back in a really cool bar in Brighton UK. I am a bit ADHD so I have been late a few times in the past and today I messed up massively by not checking my rota properly and I had to work today but I didn't realize that so I didn't go in.

I went out last night and also went to work to have some drinks and said hi to managers and I saw a few of them out in town today as well so they know I am alive.

Basically slept through my evening shift and everyone was trying to get hold of me but my phone was dead. I feel so awful because I really love working there but I am really scared I will get sacked.
Its giving me anxiety not to know If I'm sacked or not so can someone please have a look and let me know whats going to happen

many thansk guys

I think you meant to put this in the HORARY section. :sideways: