Are we meant for one another?

CBEE925

Hi Forum,

After the events of this past week, I've been doing a lot of soul searching with regards to life and my boyfriend.

I truly do love him.............but I wonder if we are meant for one another? Are there any clues in this horary pointing to this?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

C.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_are_we_meant_for_one_another_hr.50988.5133.jpg
    astro_2gw_are_we_meant_for_one_another_hr.50988.5133.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 60

Chrysalis

Well it looks like your the one stressing about things and not him with you in your 8th house, he's in his 5th so not sure what's gone on but its not affecting him as much, the only thing is your receiving him by fall and hes not receiving you at all and him also in his detriment, so i still dont think your gonna be happy with things.

With neptune on asc then there looks to be some confusion and doubts about things and with moons next aspect to mars and mars ruling your 2nd it could be that you come to realize your own self worth and what your putting up with in 5-6 time units.

CBEE925

-Hi Chrysalis,

Sorry for the late reply.

I lost my job last week, and I was angry with him for not being supportive over the weekend.

We've since made up and things are back to normal with us now.

Thanks,
Claire

CBEE925

Hello Claire; for the next 20 years or so :sideways: yes, you are fit for each other... )
Congrats!
How do you feel about it?

Hi SJ,

That’s wonderful news! We’re on the outs since Thursday-he’s mad st me. Just praying this blows over.

I sure do love the man.

Thanks for your response,
Claire

CBEE925

CB, am I missing something? It looks like this chart is dated for Jan 21, before you posted your charts about your falling-out. Did you actually ask this question a week ago? Or did you back-date it?

This one is dated Jan 24: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72875&d=1516845305

Hi WB,

No, I didn’t back date-Sadige posted on the older thread just yesterday. I’m curious why her answer was so different than everyone else’s?