Meant to be or should I walk away?

LibralovesTaurus

I met this Taurus about 6 months ago and we clicked immediately. Fast forward to today, he contacts me daily to see how I am, we meet up whenever we have time ( he works a lot and so do I) but he seems hesitant to take it to the next level yet doesn't want to let me go.

Can you tell by our birth charts and Horary chart if we are meant for a steady relationship or if I should just walk away? I have asked this in another forum but was recommended by a member to try out this forum, too. Thanks in advance!:love:

My birth chart:

YcNArZ0.jpg

His birth chart:
RYoOJGW.jpg

Horary chart with today's date and current time:
oPdUj3D.jpg

Last edited:

LibralovesTaurus

I just noticed Uranus in the 7th..:sad: sudden death to a relationship, right? It must be him it's representing here...he's born on the cusp of Aries/Taurus and Uranus is in Aries in this chart.....

Is that the 3rd chart you are talking about Uranus in 7th. If it's a horary chart it mostly means a fight/arguments which would follow up.

It doesn't always means a forever on but just a quarrel to follow within short time, but that's when u have a question about your partner regards to some other issues.

Mostly Uranus in 7th does means a separation in divorce horary charts

Transiting Uranus in 7th means separation from some partnerships e.g in business, room shares, dealers, not always a life partner:biggrin: so don't worry about that.

IleneK

Premium Member
The horary does not suggest coming together as you might wish. Both you and he as Venus and Mars have little power to act, both planets being their detriment. Additionally, Mars and Venus do not aspect. Rather, they are disjunct, meaning that you do not regard or truly see each other.
Moon as your co-significator is in detriment also. It does apply to sextile Venus in its detriment, but Moon rejects Venus in the sign of Moon's fall.
I see little positive energy to take this relationship anywhere else than where it is.

katydid

The horary does not suggest coming together as you might wish. Both you and he as Venus and Mars have little power to act, both planets being their detriment. Additionally, Mars and Venus do not aspect. Rather, they are disjunct, meaning that you do not regard or truly see each other.
Moon as your co-significator is in detriment also. It does apply to sextile Venus in its detriment, but Moon rejects Venus in the sign of Moon's fall.
I see little positive energy to take this relationship anywhere else than where it is.

Does it help that she, Venus is in his sign, and he, Mars, is placed in her sign, and they are in a semi-sextile? Isn't that a mutual reception?

IleneK

Premium Member
Does it help that she, Venus is in his sign, and he, Mars, is placed in her sign, and they are in a semi-sextile? Isn't that a mutual reception?

Hi, Katy.

In horary, only the conjunction, square, opposition, sextile and trine are deemed aspects. Planets that are either one sign apart [semi-sextile] or five signs apart [inconjunct] are seen as not only not aspecting but are considered adverse by sign, or alternately referred to as disjunct. When they are side by side, as in one sign apart, they are understood to not see each other as they are both looking in the same general direction and not at each other.

So their being in a semisextile does enhance the reception between them. And while the reception does help, in my estimation, it does not begin to overcome the significant unfavorable essential dignity and lack of aspect between them. You could look at the MR under these conditions as being like two drunks trying to help each other walk. There is something good in it, but not enough to overcome the underlying condition.

I tell you what, when it comes to marriage prediction no one can say this is who you are going to marry.

With the help of charts you can see how well u can match each others personality. Even synastry would work super match with ur next door neighbour or a stranger u see on the way home.

But with that you can't predict this is the one. May be one can say if u will have a possibilities/timming of having an affairs.

tikana

I tell you what, when it comes to marriage prediction no one can say this is who you are going to marry.

With the help of charts you can see how well u can match each others personality. Even synastry would work super match with ur next door neighbour or a stranger u see on the way home.

But with that you can't predict this is the one. May be one can say if u will have a possibilities/timming of having an affairs.

HA! i cannot even begin to tell you how wrong you are ... open Christian astrology 7th house issues you will see the whole spread of questions that are directly related to future husband / wife anything from what he/she looks like to his/her financial / social statuses. yes you can can even get temperament and what he/she looks like and where will a querent meet him/her

T

LibralovesTaurus

I see him in an hour..

Can we see what kind of night it will be by looking at the Horary chart now? Please don't blast me if I'm asking a dumb question :whistling::biggrin:

If we can, here it is:

jicuOUu.jpg

LibralovesTaurus

I see him in an hour..

Can we see what kind of night it will be by looking at the Horary chart now? Please don't blast me if I'm asking a dumb question :whistling::biggrin:

If we can, here it is:

jicuOUu.jpg

Well, we sort of broke it off but then didn’t .. we are meeting up again in a week but he kept stating he didn’t want anything serious....ugghh