Is my ex playing with me ?

omnia

Hi everyone,
On 14th of September we talked with my ex(i still have feelings) online, he said that i miss him hi sent me kisses.Three days after, i saw that my skype profile was removed.But we still have icq, connection.I asked him there why?What is going on here??He said that he felt that everything will start all over again, and he doesn't want more broken hearts.I was so sad, than angry, and then i told him that i want him to remove me from icq.He said ok.After a week (because sometimes i write down in a other forum on different topics, he answered me.And i told him that i don't want him to explain me anything, and i'm dead for him.
Is he teasing me, is a kind of revenge?:confused:Is there any feelings in that story, or just revenge??I am mars, he is venus we have mutual reception...
Thank you in advance!:)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_69_is_my_ex_still_have_feelings_or_playin.gif
    astro_2gw_69_is_my_ex_still_have_feelings_or_playin.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

starlink

Omnia, I suggest you just forget about him. He might just be playing, I dont know. What I do see is that he is represented by Venus in the sign of his detriment Scorpio, which is ruled by Mars which shows me that he has no interest. Moon is VOC, whatever you are thinking, it does not mean anything.
Just forget about him and try to move on.

Starlink

tikana

Omnia

ohh he is def playing.. god.. what happeend to phones.. if he wasnt playing he would be calling you .. lol

maaan .. boys never grow up,

Tik

omnia

starlink said:
Omnia, I suggest you just forget about him. He might just be playing, I dont know. What I do see is that he is represented by Venus in the sign of his detriment Scorpio, which is ruled by Mars which shows me that he has no interest. Moon is VOC, whatever you are thinking, it does not mean anything.
Just forget about him and try to move on.

Starlink
Starlink, thank you very much!So you mean that he is not playing, and tha's nota revenge?And there is no reason for his behavior?:confused:

omnia

tikana said:
Omnia

ohh he is def playing.. god.. what happeend to phones.. if he wasnt playing he would be calling you .. lol

maaan .. boys never grow up,

Tik

Thanks Tikana,:)
I guess you are right, but i'm very sad.Now i see that i just waste 7 years of my life .......

tikana

Omnia

my x is pulling the same stuff .. quite disturbing.. but i am laughing now.. waste? Never .. you learned a lot i bet

find someone who will love you unconditionally

Tik

omnia

tikana said:
Omnia

my x is pulling the same stuff .. quite disturbing.. but i am laughing now.. waste? Never .. you learned a lot i bet

find someone who will love you unconditionally

Tik
Tikana,
I received great lessons!:)I guess i'm focusing on that issue, because i'm still alone.:eek:
Greeting,
omnia

tikana

Omnia

i do not know what it is like to feel to be alone

i havent dated anyone since 2003 and i am fine with it ..actually i feel lonely when i am with someone ..
sounds very odd but it is ..

even when i was in love i was feeling alone ... 3 idiots were hitting on me about a month ago.. i wanted to jump on them and bite their necks until they bleed. how much the question "are you single or married" pissed me off. my answer "yeah i am happily single and you cant afford me anyways!" and then they kept on bugging me .. i got pissed.

Tik

omnia

tikana said:
Omnia

i do not know what it is like to feel to be alone

i havent dated anyone since 2003 and i am fine with it ..actually i feel lonely when i am with someone ..
sounds very odd but it is ..

even when i was in love i was feeling alone ... 3 idiots were hitting on me about a month ago.. i wanted to jump on them and bite their necks until they bleed. how much the question "are you single or married" pissed me off. my answer "yeah i am happily single and you cant afford me anyways!" and then they kept on bugging me .. i got pissed.

Tik

Tikana,
I also like to be alone, it's not a problem, but the other part of me wants to have someone to love.Hehe i have stellium in th e5th h:p.