career- made for MORE?

crewlgurl

Banned
hey peepz,

I am confused about my career path again. I had some doubts about my career choices here and there. Always when I think I am on the right way something is making me feel as if I am meant for "more". I am studying psychology right now but I was always interested in arts, especially music and drama. Unfortunately, I never was disciplined enough to perfection any of it. I guess it has also a lot to do with the abandonment from my father who is an artist and who was the creative motivation for me as a child and always encouraged me to act, paint, dance,... when he left, this motivation left, too. But the wish was always there. Only my mentor was gone.

My choice for psychology is simple, I am definitely very interested in human nature and I would love to help people to lead a good life. Especially children. I love children and they love me, it is clear for me, that if I am going to be a psychologist, I would work with children. However, I kind of feel that the work will be very stiff and serious, dull and quiet. But inside of me is such an energy and wish to be seen and to express myself. I barely can handle this anymore. I need a stimulating environment. I am scared as I am very sensitive to environments, that the sad life stories and the serious talks will drown me even more as I am already a melancholic (if not even depressive) person myself.
I am pretty sure that I have the talent to be an actress, the question is, if I really want to be one. I already see my life as a big stage where I am acting and trying out roles on an everyday basis. So maybe this is "enough" for me. But what if my talent goes wasted? What if I will lead an unhappy life in a psychotherapy room and just dreaming of being on the real stage?
I compare myself not with people around me but with famous actors, musicians,... they are my role models and inspirations. I see myself as "one of them" (does it sound megalomaniac?) I don't know if this is just escapism or a call for evolving myself.

Other thoughts would have been to combine arts with psychology? Some kind of therapy thrpugh acting or something like that..?? But I dont know if this exists and if this really would bring me satisfaction.

Maybe you can give me your thoughts by taking a look at my chart..?

Thank you so much, friends.

xx
crewlgurl

Attachments

• natalchartequal.jpg
    natalchartequal.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 19

starstruck101

hi i definitely don’t think you sound megalomaniac!! i think you just have a lot of ambitions and drive and i can kind of relate. from what i see the jupiter in your 10th house in the sign of libra is one of the driving forces that make you kind of want to live this larger than life kind of life, jupiter is luck and expansion, and wherever it is placed brings a certain kind of abundance and in the 10th house of social reputation and career i definitely think this could be a possibility!! having it in the sign of libra could also emphasise the fact that you also want harmony and beauty in the aspect of your career and you have the ruler of the 7th (venus) iin the 5th house which represents children so i definitely can understand that appeal to work with children and also why they take quite well to you. 5th house is all about self expression too, so venus in 5th house is one of the nicer placements for this.

the neptune placed in your first house (neptune which rules illusions, fantasies but also beauty on a higher octave as well as hollywood and film because in reality films are all illusions or plays) this also can explain the talent of being an actress but also explains kind of your confusion about what you’re meant to be?? like 1st house is our individuality, and our expression of that individuality, who we are on a surface level but also on a deeper level who we’re often comfortable being so having neptune which tends to cloud things. could mean that you’re not sure yet, and it’s a very “shapeshifter” kind of planet so it shows that u could rlly put on whatever mask feels comfortable but having uranus in the 1st there too that also shows that it is very interchanegeable for you and kind of erratic but uranus also shows where we can he revolutionary!! come up with new things!! so you really have a lot of room for what you could do.

another thing i found interesting is the combo of having venus in the 5th house and mars in the 8th, this to me signifies someone who is very creative, both in matters of art, stage, self-expression and more deeper matters (aka psychology). i think that once you try and look through that neptunian fog in your first house you really have the capacity to do anything you set your heart on!! jupiter in the 10th house gives high ambitions sometimes too optimisticly high but hey, what’s wrong with that right?? as long as you can put the work with it too and usually jupiter will give you that drive as well as long as aspected well. your chiron is in the sign of leo though, and leo does rule the kind of “fame” thing as well as acting, stage, being the center of attention and since chiron is our “inner wound” perhaps you actually feel insecure about all this, and having that chiron in your 8th house means that perhaps after working through that in the house itself of psychology of the 8th you could really do good.

it says “With Chiron in Leo the wound is to your ability to manifest your creative self-expression” so i definitely think combining arts and psychology could be great thing for you, or just arts on itself, once you overcome some insecurity that you mayyy have with self expression. just remember with that jupiter in the 10th you rlly have the ability to have a career that you love, and the luck, jupiter is just all about believing in yourself :) good luck!! and if you have any more questions you can dm me.

Last edited:

crewlgurl

Banned
hey starstruck,

sorry for my late answer, I was going through a crisis the last month. It is related to the topic of this thread. I just don't feel satisfied with my post-grad studies and feel as if I denied my true self all the past years. I am very confused though, because as you said, it is not clear AT ALL for me, what I want. In one moment I feel this is the right thing, in about a second later I can feel the total opposite. I really have no true wish what I would want to become. It may sound naive but I just want to be happy and have fun and lead an interesting and inspiring life. Making a living by helping other people is for me just the most natural and easiest thing to do.
I just don't have much time to think about the right path. I pay a lot of money for this degree and so I should decide if I really want to go on or quit. I wish I could take a year off and just do things I like, be creative, act, paint, sing and play.

I just want to thank you for your interpretation and help! It was very helpful to me, indeed! I feel very inspired! Since years, I thought about becoming an elementary school teacher, because I imagine it to be so fun, you are always surrounded by children and this to me is the biggest inspiration for life. You teach them things and see how they develop day by day. You can be creative in your teaching etc. and you are kind of on the stage when you are in front of the class and still have loads of spare time for a fulfilling private life. My mother just thinks this is too trivial for my intellectual capacity. But I just think I don't want to become a scientist or whatsoever, I want to work in a fun environment that is still to some degree stable. But I am not sure about that neither. Maybe I will wander around all my life ... Acting is the most natural thing for me, too but I wouldn't know where to start.. I feel as if I missed the train a long time ago for that. I still try to get into acting on a hobby level..
It is as something is blocking me to be creative. But I know that I am.

Thank you again!

xx
crewlgurl

kshantaram

Premium Member
if could care to share how true-untrue-insightful-useful,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc etc

ap asc, ambitious, hardworking, practical, event management;
asc early deg, weak;

asc lord sat over sensitive pisces 2nd zero deg, old age/weak,
earnings in distant lands, technical aptitude;

sat coming 2.5yrs own cap first, promoting ambition, hardwork;
sat cap opp moon-mer-sun cancer 7th,
health-relationship under stress though to care;
observe fast sat evenings

rahu the node sag 12th, foreign lands-travels, ambitious, hyper-impulsive;
jup year ahead transit sag 12th, aptitude for foreign advisory roles;

ketu separative node gemini 6th, hyper-analytical, accident prone,
lung-intestinal issues pain-injury-surgery, prone to job separations;
jup trine aspect gemini-ketu protective;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home wed mornings;

ketu previous 3yrs transit sat-pisces/acq 2nd,
detachment from family-finances, throat-teeth-feet issues;

sun lord 8th over 6th, success amidst adversity,
sun 6th influencing through power of own personality,
sun cancer sensitive though; sun zero deg cancer weak, old age/weak;

mars leo 8th able to cope with challenges, though accident prone;
mars late deg leo, weak;
mars aspect own scorpio 11th, protective of income-gains,
but may not be good for health of friends/friendships;
mars highest deg leo, the core personality, high self-pride;

secretive scorpio 11th inimical for cap asc,
stress-delay in income-gains-friendships-relationship;
lord mars over 8th prone to sudden gains-losses perhaps;

rahu the node recently transit mars leo 8th,
prone to heart toxic inflammations, fire accidents, etc

moon-mer own cancer 7th, sensitive, intuitive, poetic;
moon as quadrant lord not considered as strong however;
may wear pearl over a ring strengthen moon;

mer lord 9th over 7th, luck after marriage;
mer lord 6th over 7th, abdominal, heart, lung health issues;
mer-moon cancer 2nd highest deg, factor for vocation, diplomacy etc;

venus own taurus 5th, luck-prosperity with artistic aptitudes,
hotel management, teaching-advisory-ministerial roles;

wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum ring to gain from venus

jup social libra 10th, conceptual leadership, advisory roles;
jup lord 3rd for communications over 10th for career;
jup lord 12th over 10th, career issues, foreign roles;
jup aspect aries 4th protective of domestic comforts, property, mother;
prayers to saint of your faith for jup blessings,
offer yellow flowers at the alter, thurs evenings;

past year jup transit scorpio 11th for income-gains-friendships;
jup scorpio trine sat-pisces 2nd promoting family-finances;
trine moon-mer cancer 7th, promoting marriage-business contracts;
jup aspect venus taurus promoting artistic aptitudes/promotion/status;

may wear ruby, coral, blue sapphire, yellow sapphire
over pendants touching heart,
to strengthen sun, mars, sat, jup at early/late deg and weak.

virgo 9th settling at 32+, lord mer over 7th for luck after marriage;
pisces 9th for luck from moon with sat, settling at 36+
lord jup over 10th quadrant for career-leadership-advisory roles;

hope information enables take stock, pick and integrate as relevant,
hope find the details insightful-useful-prospective, and remedies help;

do share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue etc,
traits-talents-health-trends-prospects etc

wishing you all well,
kshantaram

crewlgurl

Banned
hello kshantaram,

thank you very much for your insight! Although your intuitive writing is at some points not fully clear to me, most of it I could understand. One question I have is: what does it mean when a planet/angle/sign is weak at a certain degree? (e.g. cancer at 0 degrees) What are the felt consequences?

and: what does "observe fast sat evenings" mean? I couldn't understand this.

Thank you
xx
crewlgurl