will I be fired ?

Julian20

will I get fired ?

I had some problems currently at work, the psychologist unit called me today to test me . There were some rumors about me that I had caused some problems in my free time , and I want to know if I would remain jobless after these problems occured...

Attachments

• astro_2gw_86.69789.10882.jpg
    astro_2gw_86.69789.10882.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

fensi88

You are Mercury and Moon. Job is Venus. Moon will conjunct Venus so that would be Yes answer to your question.

fensi88

It will happen for about 2:38 time units, according to I.Goldstein-Jacobson, because planets are in common sign and angular house, time unit will be week, so 2 weeks and 5 days.
But according to Anthony Louis time unit will be day so for about 2 days and 15h.

Julian20

how sure are you about this ? 100%? nothing can change ?

do you mean, I will loose the job or moved somewhere else into another compartiment ? I mean everything is so clear ?

Last edited:

fensi88

Your question was " will I be fired ?" so that is answer on your question.Also MC is just about to change sign so definatelly you can expect change regarding job.

Julian20

my boss told me that he proposed me that I should be moved to another compartment...at the moment I work at traffic police... maybe MC moving to another sign could mean that I will be moved to another...maybe my question wasn't so clear... yes and I fear that Gemini could mean double faced, or double agent if you can understand what I mean.

Last edited:

tikana

guys

what firing ????

there is TOL

MC is in critical degree - Venus
Merc is the querent
moon sextield merc and goes to venus
there is no firing but shifting to another dept.
merc retro ... change .. going back to something

Julian20

what MC in Gemini could mean ... could this means something like informational work or something...? I am a policeman though... such as a double agent or something to do with informative work?