*Please Read Charts* Found A Potential Mate But Feel Very Errie/strange about her

hbn_235

Hi Astro Family,

I meant this woman who I felt a very close connection with on an intellectual/sexual level (feels like she similar to myself) but for some reason I've been getting a very errie vibe about her and I don't know why...its like a scared feeling or nervousness like i can't trust her for some reason, don't get me wrong she hasn't given any reasons but i just feel there's an ulterior motive in play behind the scene with her like she's going to use me or worst so i was wonder if anyone can help me with this situation astrology wise....maybe I'm just paranoid lol *Moon in Capricorn Conjunct Saturn talking* Thank you!

The first chart is my natal chart
The second chart is her natal chart
The third chart is the composite chart
The fourth chart is the synastry chart

My Chart.gif

Potential mate.gif

Composite chart.jpg

Synastry Chart.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Your synastry chart and your feelings remind me of a very good and inspirational (at least for me) book I've recently read, of Paul Coehlo's Aleph.

I don't know where you're at right now on the spiritual level but I kindly recommend that book for you.

I am not an expert, but from where I am standing I see very deep and "timeless" contacts in your synastry.

I am also curious about other opinions on this relation, too

hbn_235

Hello,

Your synastry chart and your feelings remind me of a very good and inspirational (at least for me) book I've recently read, of Paul Coehlo's Aleph.

I don't know where you're at right now on the spiritual level but I kindly recommend that book for you.

I am not an expert, but from where I am standing I see very deep and "timeless" contacts in your synastry.

I am also curious about other opinions on this relation, too

Thanks AstroAmateur! I will definitely check out Aleph.....You think so as far as timeless contacts? maybe its the energies of the both us coming together or something.

Yes I would like other to give their opinions and advice on this further...Much will be appreciated!

LunarDelight

Is it common for one to have as many quintiles as she does? I am not seasoned with reading charts. All I know is my exbf had like 5 quintiles and was the hardest person to handle in my life. People often get a "weird or creepy" vibe from him. I doubt with the positiveness I hear of having quintiles that that is the reason though.

hbn_235

Is it common for one to have as many quintiles as she does? I am not seasoned with reading charts. All I know is my exbf had like 5 quintiles and was the hardest person to handle in my life. People often get a "weird or creepy" vibe from him. I doubt with the positiveness I hear of having quintiles that that is the reason though.

Thanks LunarDelight I will check into Quintiles and look at her chart to see what those aspects triggering.

Anybody else has an input on this situation?

Dirius

Hi Astro Family,

I meant this woman who I felt a very close connection with on an intellectual/sexual level (feels like she similar to myself) but for some reason I've been getting a very errie vibe about her and I don't know why...its like a scared feeling or nervousness like i can't trust her for some reason, don't get me wrong she hasn't given any reasons but i just feel there's an ulterior motive in play behind the scene with her like she's going to use me or worst so i was wonder if anyone can help me with this situation astrology wise....maybe I'm just paranoid lol *Moon in Capricorn Conjunct Saturn talking* Thank you!

The first chart is my natal chart
The second chart is her natal chart
The third chart is the composite chart
The fourth chart is the synastry chart

View attachment 51009

View attachment 51010

View attachment 51011

View attachment 51012

Just wondering, but is her birth hour the correct one?

Regarding the sexual compatibility, its easy, both rulers of your 5th houses are in conjunction.

The ruler of your 5th is mercury, in gemini (lot dignity)
The ruler of her 5th is venus, also in gemini.

Thats, one of the reasons, why you feel she is similar to you. It implies that, on the sexual level, you are both attracted to the same kind of "stuff".

I'm actually interested in studying the sexual compatibility in synastry charts, but its hard to get people posting charts with real birth time. So I ask again, is it an accurate birth time?

StillOne

for some reason I've been getting a very errie vibe about her and I don't know why...its like a scared feeling or nervousness like i can't trust her for some reason, don't get me wrong she hasn't given any reasons but i just feel there's an ulterior motive in play behind the scene with her like she's going to use me or worst so i was wonder if anyone can help me with this situation astrology wise....
Note her Lilith conjunct your Ascendant in the Synastry chart. Maybe this gives rise to the eerie vibe you've been feeling?

Also note her Moon opposing your Sun as well as your Ven Merc conjunction on her South Node.

I certainly don't feel very comfortable with the the ruler of the composite ascendant in the 12th house either... especially since it's Mars and seems to indicate that the Martian energies are not blending well.

A deep connection goes either way. Doesn't have to be "positive" or "negative". It just is. Is the other person hard to handle with?

When we were in school we had some tests or exams which were too hard to handle with. And we had to go back to re-learn the lessons, to understand from a different point of view and eventually we would pass the exam.

hbn_235

Just wondering, but is her birth hour the correct one?

Regarding the sexual compatibility, its easy, both rulers of your 5th houses are in conjunction.

The ruler of your 5th is mercury, in gemini (lot dignity)
The ruler of her 5th is venus, also in gemini.

Thats, one of the reasons, why you feel she is similar to you. It implies that, on the sexual level, you are both attracted to the same kind of "stuff".

I'm actually interested in studying the sexual compatibility in synastry charts, but its hard to get people posting charts with real birth time. So I ask again, is it an accurate birth time?

Yes her birth time is accurate.

hbn_235

Note her Lilith conjunct your Ascendant in the Synastry chart. Maybe this gives rise to the eerie vibe you've been feeling?

Also note her Moon opposing your Sun as well as your Ven Merc conjunction on her South Node.

I certainly don't feel very comfortable with the the ruler of the composite ascendant in the 12th house either... especially since it's Mars and seems to indicate that the Martian energies are not blending well.

Hmmm.... thats interesting! So litith conjunct my ASC makes that errie feeling...why is that? And what does it mean when the mars energies arent blending well and what do it means if the the Composite chart ruler is in the 12th house?

Dirius

Anyone else have any valuable input on this subject?

Yes, stop bumping your own thread :biggrin:

Don't be inconsiderate to other people please, trying to keep your post on top of the list. People have given you their opinion on it (me included).

Last edited:

hbn_235

I've notice her Jupiter in Virgo conjunct my vertex 7th house....what do that mean especially if Jupiter is detrimental?

hbn_235

I've notice her Jupiter in Virgo conjunct my vertex 7th house....what do that mean especially if Jupiter is detrimental?

ashriia

I agree with Stillone. Her lilith is tightly conjunct your ascendant by 1 degree. That would definitely give rise to a feeling of unease. Interesting too that you have 7th house lilith do you attract a lot of lilith type folks in your life? How does that play out?

hbn_235

I agree with Stillone. Her lilith is tightly conjunct your ascendant by 1 degree. That would definitely give rise to a feeling of unease. Interesting too that you have 7th house lilith do you attract a lot of lilith type folks in your life? How does that play out?

No, most people I attract alot are people (particularly women) who have their south node conjunct my Venus, Mercury, and Chiron in the 5th house and their north node conjunct my Uranus, Saturn and Moon in the 11th house.