as is my driving force, so is my destiny

mooninrevati

The Upanishads say..as is your driving force, so is your desire,as is your desire, so is your deeds, as is your deeds, so is your destiny, does the position of mars and placement of moon in my chart indicate the nature of the driving force in me ? which house best represents destiny, or fatal outcome. yogs, the good and bad ones, can an astrologer represent in words the driving force of natal chart, and my potential destiny...thanks
http://cafeastrology.com/freebirthchart.html

Attachments

• gee-chart.jpg
    gee-chart.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 31

Virinchi

mars aspecting both lagna and lagna lord moon and major factor in this chart.
its a benefic and also present vimsottari dasa is of mars till nov.2017
yogs are useless to discuss because atleast 20% of population are born with so-called benefic/rajayogs but struggle to make both ends meet.

moon in revati-4 indicates strained relation with father

mooninrevati

hey vrinchi

misunderstanding, yes, but my relationship with my dad was very nice, he was very happy with me, but I felt he did not do as much as he could for me, is it what you mean by strained relationship..? thks

VenusS

Exactly, the same venus as my son's chart. Just not, rahu see's it. Mars anyway, yogakaraka planet for cancer ascendant sees lagna lord, chandra and makes chandra mangala yoga in 9th house. Are you rich? The best yoga I can see is the chandra mangala and raja yoga of moon in 9th house and venus in 7th bhava. Venus and mars aspects first bhava, you must be gorgeous.
Regards

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord moon over 9th drawing the luck factor/support thereof, while 9th lord jupiter over the 12th discounting the luck factor while could be suggestive of foreign lands. wise jupiter not comfortable over mercurian gemini analytical-intellectual.

cancer asc sensitive and perceptive, moon pisces sensitive, wise, ethical, spiritual.

mars lord 9th from moon over 10th sag from moon, ambitious, aggressive and sportive, seeking law and justice, able to overcome opponents, aspected by own jupiter over sag protective of health-employment matters. 10th lord mars over 6th calling for greater career efforts.

sun-mercury-ketu scorpio 5th/9th from moon occult interests, research aptitude. secretive and reserved, sentimental. prone to injury-surgery of heart-stomach, urological issues, etc.

saturn own mystic acq 8th/12th from moon, success amidst adversity, reformist and innovative. exploratory-investigative aptitude.

rahu 11th taurus, love of food and comforts, gains from foreigners-foreign friends-firms etc, fixed taurus inimical for movable cancer asc, stress and delays perhaps in matters of income-gains-friendships. rahu 3rd from moon prone to impulsive-risky initiatives.

hope generic observations-inputs help, find relevant and useful enough, could share feedbacks in agreement-disagreement.

wishing luck,

kshantaram