Is my mind playing a game with me? (Haunting question!)

Jannas

A guy and me, friends for ages, does he have love-feelings for me?

Always have been quite awkward between us due to the attraction. Is there any possibility he feels the same way and should I tell him about my feelings?

Attachments

• horar_005.jpg
    horar_005.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 30

BobZemco

Always have been quite awkward between us due to the attraction.

What attraction?

Mercury separating from a square with Jupiter? Without Reception?

Moon's next aspect is an opposition to Jupiter?

Okay.

Mercury is Out-of-Sect, Cadent and in the 12th House. You might want to adopt a more realistic view of the situation. Perhaps an impartial friend can guide you.

Is there any possibility he feels the same way and should I tell him about my feelings?

I don't know. Horary is not capable of determining how someone "feels." You might have better luck with the psychic hotline.

http://www.lifereader.co.uk/

misskitty

I have to agree with Bob. I don't think he felt the same thing you did at all. Although I don't see how the Moon's next aspect is to oppose Jupiter- to me it looks like the next aspect is to square Venus, which rules his turned 4th house (end of the matter for him) and is also your cosignificator. He is not interested.

Jannas

Sure, I get it.

Well, when we first met we were very much in like with each other but the timing was very bad but we sustained "friends" and we speak on a daily basis and have been doing for 2 years now.

Obviously we arent such good friends as we pretend to be and once in a while here and there we hook up and there are feelings there but I feel I dont wanna keep on doing this to myself.

But if this is what the chart is showing there arent much I can do though I guess.