I feel important yet depressed

Nothing anymore

Attachments

• chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Inconjunct

That looks like a very interesting chart, but at the moment, there is too much detail in it - any chance you could repost without all the asteroids, vertex, part of fortune &c, and without aspects to MC and ASC shown? I think there's a couple of aspect patterns in there that might explain some of the things you're feeling, but I can't tell easily with all the clutter

Last edited:

Scarletmoon

I think all the Capricorn should take some blame. I am very new to astrology so Im not even going to attempt the aspects just yet. I'll leave that to the more experienced here :)

franklin taylor

Hello,
Rather simple actually, Saturn is a Kiljoy in the fifth house and it is currently transiting your 5th house. 5th house being symbolized as our "fun house" what we like to do for fun, entertainment, children, and such. Also transiting Saturn has been Squaring your natal Capricorn Moon ..a rather sad, serious, and dour transit and natal position. I have Moon square Saturn myself natal. It is an esteem challenger in ways, particularly, when its challenging your 2nd house in some way. So transits can trigger the same behaviors in any person without the position natally. Venus even widely conjunct Jupiter as in your chart can indicate a pleasant and jovial influence and this conjunction being in your second house the "esteem" house could give a sense of self confidence and well being to a degree. especially since Jupiter is well expressed and Exalted in Cancer. I am blessed to have the same combination in my chart to help counter balance my natal Moon square Saturn. But your natal Moon is in oppostition natally of Venus .. (8th house rules others money among others things of others) others, females in particular, may have always been in an exaggerated opposition to your emotional happiness or you to theirs. 8th house Moon or any planet will always have a flavor of Scorpio no matter what sign is placed there natally and Scorpio is the place of the Fall of the Moon and Capricorn is the place of detriment. Neither exactly perfect placements. So I am glad you have let the "better" win out with a more sound self-esteem.

What I am saying is that hopefully the "down" is perhaps a shorter term result symbolically of Saturn squaring natal your natal Moon where it has already went through a retodrade symbolizing a trend these emotions will hang around awhile, but not for ever. It will shortly be squaring your natal Venus another kiljoy of your attitude towards the pleasantness of your surroundings. Then Jupiter .. a dampening on the its jovial aspcts., but it will all not be permanent. Saturn stays in a sign roughly 2.5 years. The your natal Moon conjunct natal Neptune can also symbolically represent a person who is often on the "idealistic side" of what they may really always be feeling as well. Jupiter in 2nd can give a expanded sense of self esteem or is symbolized by it being placed there. Transits and the correlating angles often enough indicate why we go through emotions or events that are out of our usual "character" of which our natal charts represent what that usual "character" is.

Chin up it will be better in awhile. Sort out the things that could be shifting your attitudes or feelings and deal with them. Its what Saturn's symbology is for....dealing
All the best
Franklin

Inconjunct

So that's a mystic rectangle (Venus - Moon/Saturn/Neptune- Mars - Pluto), a grand trine (Mars, Mercury, Moon/Saturn/Neptune) and a T square (Mars - Sun - Pluto). With Mars a pivotal planet in all of them, it clearly has a great deal of influence in your chart so perhaps a wee look at its position might be in order. It's in Taurus (the sign of its detriment) and in the 12th (not a comfortable house for Mars, I would have thought). This speaks to me of frustrated energy and an unclear sense of direction. Your Sun in Leo indicates that sense of importance you talk about.

adrianastrologer

I appreciate this post a lot, Prometheus, and I can related to it. The first thing I looked at in your chart was your Leo sun which definitely wants to express itself and say, "I am loveable because I exist." So you shouldn't feel any shame there, because that is part of your birthright with that sun sign.

I'm curious about your Pluto in the sixth house. I wonder if some of the depression may come from the fact that you have had work challenges or you've tried to invest in a career that isn't right for you. With your Moon in Capricorn you may have tried to force yourself, regardless of how you felt, into a career that you didn't like because it was practical. Your sun is in the 3rd house, suggests to me that you might excel in areas that have to do with communication - like acting or speaking. At the same time, you have Saturn in Gemini, which could either focus your communication or make you frustrated in this area. Your Sun in Leo wants to play, but Saturn in Gemini and Moon in Capricorn might encourage you to be serious, and stop being so "frivolous" - even if that's where your creativity lies. The result could be a enraged inner child who is sad all the time. This could be like Tom Hanks in the movie Punchline - you want to be a stand-up comedian but your family wants you to go to medical school.

When I see "depression", I immediately think "frustation." It may be that you need to think outside the box when it comes to work, and I wouldn't be surprised if your Pluto 6th house helped you in this area by creating circumstances where you needed to evaluate your career choices. If I were interpreting your chart in depth, I would be curious to know how your Sun in Leo was nurtured in your family - were you encouraged to play, or did you have to worry about being seen as arrogant when you wanted to shine, or maybe you worried about family traditions (Moon in Capricorn) like a family business or the "everyone in our family goes to graduate school" trap, - which could cause you to feel depression every time you try to assert your individual, natural Leo power.

All this may have absolutely nothing to do with you, but I tell a story when I read a chart - maybe it helps,

Max

adrianastrologer

Franklin,

I can relate to this post in my own way, but through a different set of circumstances. I think your reading for Prometheus is amazing. I don't know if you have the time, but can you look at Saturn in my chart and offer me any advice? I trust your ability, and I'm trying to make a change in my life around creativity and moving forward, but I, like Prometheus, have periods where I feel very powerful and then completly stuck. Any suggestions?

franklin taylor

Sure Adrian,
Thank you for the compliment!! I will look at it and tell you personally. I sent you mail a moment ago. My approach is less cold and more personal. It is the only way to connect with people about astrology. If you see my chart at my home site on here. You'd see almost all my personal planets are in the service house ..house 6 so that is where I am most comfortable serving personally. I agree Prometheus' Leo Sun does give him an urge to be or at least feel confident, and certainly important, but his personal planets Moon, Venus, Mars are somewhat harassed by harder aspects so that knocks the symbology of his Sun ..his reactions (moon). love expression (venus), Assertiveness (mars) somewhat out of kilter and transits affecting these planetary placements ..make it that much more frustrating at least at times.
Take care
Franklin

franklin taylor

Adrian LOL Your feeling massively confused? Maybe? Transiting Neptune is squaring your natal Sun and has been for sometime. Neptune's at like around 27 degrees Aquarius right now or the last time I glanced at it, and your Sun is 27 degrees Taurus... just a preview. Your chart is very interesting LOL Charts are like Christmas presents when I was 9 ..I couldn't wait till morning to see them ..talk to you later. Bound for bed NOW LOL
Franklin

adrianastrologer

Franklin,

I love that image about the Christmas presents, and I feel the same way. Thanks for this info. That's exactly what I've been trying to learn. I understand that I feel confused by I don't know much about transits or how to tell what I should be looking out for. I'll look forward to your information - have a great night!

Max

dhundhun

Happiness and depression is related to Moon.

Moon is in detrimental Sign as well as house (Placidus). Also it is very close to Neptune. This chart favors religious or spiritual affairs; they can bring happiness and take out of depression.